forum

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH: A cute creature that loves everyone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I know you all. I love you all. I admire you all. I touch you all. I caress you all. I fondle you all. I smell you all. I taste you all. I worship you all. Welcome to my diary!

Every so often, I will submit one entry. I will begin by posting entries of the person I'm following, and then slowly works up to that person gender, date of birth, address, hobby, favorite food, favorite drink, school life, love life, family life, daily routine, secret, and finally a novel-length text of me analyzing every single good trait of that person. Some might interest you, some might not. Who knows? The only thing for sure is that ẙ̵̝̥̽͛́͋̕͝o̵̡̖̥̣̲͓̫̼̲̣͕̲͊͋̋̅ù̷͎͓̥͖͍̯͇̩̦͚̫̫̬̗̅̉̅̓͐̚ͅ ̴̨̡̛̛̬͈̖͙̤̒́̅́̅͂̏̊̚w̵̗͓̲̝̦͖̞̼̭̬̟̑̊̿̀̎̇̒͒̆̆͊̀̓̕̚ͅĩ̶̧̨̝̱̬͙̝̝̩͈͉̻͈̐̇̍̎̅͜͜l̶̛̜̝̜̆̉̈́̃͐́̓̈́͑͑̚͘ļ̵̛͙̰̥̮̖͍͔̦̟͓̯͎̳̣̑̈́͋ ̵̖̬͍̤͈̀̽̉̃̈́͒b̶̢̳̘̳̼̩̻̣̔̓̑͊̂̀̑̂̈́̿͠ͅē̷̬̮̟̟̦͆̿̎͜͠ ̶̩͓̯͇̅̑̾͐̆̒̓̈̓̾̕̕͘͝͝ḯ̴̹̬̳͚̲̺̮͙̥̗̣̥͌̈̔̑̓͐ͅn̷͕͕̫͌͝ ̴̙̙͙̥̙͕͇̳̱͓̻̺̯͛̈́͋͋̐̉̎̋̓̃̉̾̈̇͝ͅt̸̲̬̞̦͓̪̱̄h̶̥͖̖̩̹̣̦̠̟͕̺̲̘͇̄̊͌̓́́̏͆̀̎̃̒̚͜i̵̡̭̾͊s̵̫̻͇̲̼̞̯̖̼̕ ̴̡̱̜̈́̈̆̏̌̃̑͛͑̇͗̈͆̕͠d̴̡̛̖͓̣̞̗̬̮͇̐̋͜͜i̶͇͑̽̅̓̆̂́͂̉̐̌̆a̸̙̤̜̟͚̣̗̅͒̇̀͂̈́̐̈́̊̌̇͘͘͠r̶̮̹͙͍̖̠͖̬͍͈̦͍̜̖̾̓ͅy̶̧̡̨̙̣̜̾̄ ̴̨̛̝̩̰̣͈̮͇͚̻͓̽͆̿̈́̑̔̐̀́̇̓́͘͝ö̷͍͉͉̜́̂̋͆̃͘f̴̨͉̲̳̗̘͔͉͓̹͙̤̭̻̌͊̈͑̾́́̈́̃ͅ ̴̢͇̤̺͎̪̱̺̠̎̑̓̀̈̀̈́͊͝m̷̛̰̦͚̹̂̚į̵̟͔̭͙̲̉̔̍́͑͂͑́͝͝͝n̸̢̧̪̫̭̗̜͙̼̘̜̈̐̈̾͝ë̵̺̪̖̟̼̖́̓̀̐͑̋͊͋̀́̚

Enjoy.
Achromalia
sounds fun. and creepy.

but mostly fun...!
abraker
this creature is █████████████████
Unpredictable
guys please, make more of these. its like a new meme format and it aint even that bad
abraker
there is too much already

TOO MUCH
keremaru
█████████████████
Topic Starter
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
thx meah

Edit:
keremaru
yes
Cahyono29