hi
Achromalia
hello.
Nate Bait
bienvenidos
Unpredictable
yo yo yo
Achromalia
i wonder if this'll be the setting for our new OT!government: infiltration arc.
abraker
I don't even know anymore
Topic Starter
keremaru
johnmedina999
こんばんわ
Topic Starter
keremaru

johnmedina999 wrote:

こんばんわ

YOU DEGENERATE IT'S こんばんは SCRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
johnmedina999

keremal wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

こんばんわ

YOU DEGENERATE IT'S こんばんは SCRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

owh
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Serraionga
Greetings! Hahaha.

Best Regards,
Serroide
Topic Starter
keremaru
10/12/20xx; 20:17

It is officially 8:17 PST, and I am extremely tired. My dog hunts all day, looking for food to scavenge around the house. Meanwhile, my female parental unit's chocolate macadamia nut box keeps hindering itself, until all that is left is nothing but plastic that once held Heaven's chocolate nectar. I'm running low on supplies to sustain myself, the most I have left of is some maple syrup oatmeal and some beef/chili saimin packets. The oatmeal is personally disgusting to me, but I already ate all three of the cinnamon apple oatmeal packs. Curse you, rotten consumption.

I was able to discover a rare and lost artifact in the freezer, however. A small Red Baron two-pizza box that you could microwave behind some junk that I didn't want to know about. I immediately grabbed it and initiated the heating sequence in the microwave, afterwards playing a game of Solitaire while I waited for the two and a quarter minute long microwave session to end. I didn't solve my game, but I knew that I could figure it out if I persevered long enough. And so I did.
Or at least tried to. It didn't go very well, and I added another loss to my count. However, the pizza was very good. Though I do think that an extra 15 seconds would be just fine for the pizza to have just that little bit more heat to make it as heavenly as the chocolate macadamia nuts.

But I digress.
Topic Starter
keremaru
10/15/20xx; 19:54

I have my PSAT's coming up tomorrow, and it's taking up my entire schedule. FUUUUUU--

Other than that, my mom's still on my rear about my missing work. I honestly want to graduate, but I'm just so fr*cking lazy about getting started on doing it. I already have an F in my History class, and school just started a couple months ago.

助けて
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

keremal wrote:

10/15/20xx; 19:54

I have my PSAT's coming up tomorrow, and it's taking up my entire schedule. FUUUUUU--

Other than that, my mom's still on my rear about my missing work. I honestly want to graduate, but I'm just so fr*cking lazy about getting started on doing it. I already have an F in my History class, and school just started a couple months ago.

助けて

I’m having SAT tmr too and I haven’t studied yet so rip
johnmedina999
Good luck, you two!
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

Good luck, you two!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
thx guys
Nate Bait
oh, i'm having a PSAT as well. Good luck to you guys! <3
Serraionga

Westonini wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

Good luck, YouTube!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Nvm, I fucked up the reading section
abraker
oof

Achromalia

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Nvm, I fucked up the reading section

...and I fucked up the math section.

We can be the Preliminary Fuck-Up Convention's Kindredship, or PFUCK for short.

...because we really pfucked up.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Btw the curve for this one is you get -20 for 1 wrong on both section

PFUCK gang rises up
Topic Starter
keremaru
wait what

i missed 5 because i didn't finish early

i got -100 on a psat
my life is over :'^(
samX500
As a canadian, I don't really get what this whole psat test is all about. I can get that it is a big deal but not much more.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

keremal wrote:

wait what

i missed 5 because i didn't finish early

i got -100 on a psat
my life is over :'^(

Noooo, -5 is like -80
Topic Starter
keremaru

samX500 wrote:

As a canadian, I don't really get what this whole psat test is all about. I can get that it is a big deal but not much more.

psats are the segway for college applications. if a college deems you good enough, they'll let you know.
johnmedina999
The PSAT is just practice, though.
Topic Starter
keremaru
20/10/2019 - 12;50

i need a punching bag