banana 2
30.00%
banana 3
40.00%
Total votes: 10
Topic Starter
Meah
Unpredictable
i am actually part filipino and I can confirm that this is really fucking good.
abraker
what does it taste like?
Nate Bait

Unpredictable wrote:

i am actually part filipino and I can confirm that this is really fucking good.

Unpredictable

abraker wrote:

what does it taste like?

from memory, it's basically a sugar glazed banana. sounds like a lot of sugar wording it like that but it's pretty delicious and its not as sugary or anything. the outside is just very sweet and it's considered a dessert. give it a try if you have the chance.
keremaru

Nate Bait wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

i am actually part portuguese and can still confirm that this is really fucking good

Westonini

keremal wrote:

Nate Bait wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

i am actually part filipino and I've never tried this so I cannot confirm that this is really fucking good.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Unpredictable wrote:

i am actually part philippines and I can confirm that this is really fucking good.

abraker
What if I am not part philippines?
keremaru
that means you must be cultured to experience the caressing feelings of the filipino way
Topic Starter
Meah
I can't believe how you guys missed the joke, you guys need to enroll to a humor class
Unpredictable

Meah wrote:

I can't believe how you guys missed the joke, you guys need to enroll to a humor class

banana with banana flavor
Topic Starter
Meah
oh shit it's not funny i need to enroll
TeeArctic1
In Norway, saging means sawing, which is what I wanted to do to myself ever since I entered these forums
Aiseca
Been farming that goodness in my backyard for years now. That's really good for afternoon snack.
Also, red sugarcane. Yuush.
Serraionga

Westonini wrote:

keremal wrote:

Nate Bait wrote:

Unpredictable wrote:

i am actually part s]//3854#9Pasta and I've never tried this so I cannot confirm that this is really fucking good.

abraker
I totally can't read that red text in dark mone