forum

I lost my virginity a few days ago and need to talk about it.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Unpredictable

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Not to brag or sth but I had sex with 20 girls already :^)

and probably contracted 20 stds :^)
Meah

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

I knew this was a joke. Everyone in OT is a permavirgin, this is a fact.

bragging about his 1 inch dck tsk tsk
Achromalia

Unpredictable wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

and probably contracted 20 stds :^)

that's quite a lot of semi-truck disasters.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

johnmedina999 wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Your centaur dakimakuras don't count.

Frick
Westonini
:^) get fucked honestly
abraker
ok so when you know it's not going to be fucked dishonesty tho?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you don't, and that's the beauty of it ;)
Westonini
you can get fucked dishonestly when the person u got fucked by has their fingers crossed behind their back. but like c it'd b difficult to pinpoint the exact finger angles considering it's behind the person's back, in which case you'd need to come up with some sort of tactic to uncover such a mystery.
abraker
can't you figure it out by just looking at their toes? Like what's the difference?
Westonini
some people are skilled enough to not cross their toes whilst crossing their fingies. it's some crazy stuff. i'm thinking about writing a book about it.
abraker
but what about the sitting pretzel effect?
Westonini
well first of all it'd be preferable to not succumb to the attractiveness that the tantalizing power of the sitting pretzel effect emits since the sitting pretzel effect provides an irreversible negative effect if you were to overuse it. i am of course talking about the fact that you yourself could become a pretzel. no one will recognize you and you will most likely be mistaken for a regular pretzel and be VORED. as such, i highly recommend you and anyone else reading this to avoid it. if you decide to receive such an effect, don't come wheeling over to me once you complete your delicious transformation.
abraker
wait how does one acquire this power
Westonini
despite all i've told you, you still wish to know? hmmph.. you fool..

very well then, i shall explain to you the necessary procedure to allow you to conjure up the power you seek. but be warned, acquiring such power is almost as dangerous as using it. you must go out and consume as many pretzels as you possibly can; i'd estimate that eating around 1 million a day for 3 months should suffice. however, most don't have a body capable of sustaining such a large amount of pretzel consumption. As the saying goes.. "You are what you eat". Many have lost themselves and slowly deteriorated into the very pretzels they sought to harness. but if you're able to overcome the daunting task, the power shall be yours...

good luck my child.
abraker
mmmmmmm 1 million a day for 3 months is 90 million pretzels. Can't I just down them all at once?
Westonini
many have tried, but none have succeeded.

i highly advise against it unless you're hoping for a pretzel-filled demise.
abraker
Oh forgive me the gods of physics for what I am about to do....
Westonini
may the gods of physics have mercy on your foolish soul...
johnmedina999
abraker: *eats 9E7 pretzels*
Gods of Physics:
abraker

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Westonini
You reap what you sow young abraker...
abraker
IM NOT EVEN A PRETZEL >_< !!!!!!!!!!!
johnmedina999
abraker be like
pentaqola
escape is all i need and don't need right now... this is one reason why i think so
levesterz
I like trains
TeeArctic1
The word fuck was originally Norwegian :)
abraker
til, but that still doesnt unfuck me