forum

*me, trying to keep up conversations...*

posted
Total Posts
show more
johnmedina999

Coldtooth wrote:

Edit: Fuck you John.

1. I'm pretty bored. Also tired; it's past my bedtime, I need to get up at 5:00 AM tomorrow.
  2. I'm at a birthday party I can't escape, so I can't go to sleep.
  3. It seems like anyone I talk to nowadays hates math. I absolutely love math, it's so amazing, but it seems like everyone in the Engineering department at my school despises it. My siblings do, too. It seems like I'm the only one interested in math these days.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

johnmedina999 wrote:

It seems like anyone I talk to nowadays hates math. I absolutely love math, it's so amazing, but it seems like everyone in the Engineering department at my school despises it. My siblings do, too. It seems like I'm the only one interested in math these days.

Big oof. Have you offered them this book yet? I find it easy to follow, while at the same time challenging enough that whoever learns consistently using this book will eventually appreciate how math works. And this is only like what, high-school stuff iirc?
Unpredictable
i like wholesome threads like these. good on you OP <3

i wanna respond to this when i get the chance but im busy atm so it'll be in a little bit ^^
johnmedina999

DJ Enetro wrote:

Have you offered them this book yet?

Nope, haven't seen it. The thing about math, though, is that in order to like or appreciate it, you need to want to like or appreciate it. Many people grew up with bad teachers or unpleasant experiences in math, and it turns them off from the subject immediately. But I guess I know people online who I can talk about math with, so it's OK.
Westonini

johnmedina999 wrote:

It seems like anyone I talk to nowadays hates math. I absolutely love math, it's so amazing, but it seems like everyone in the Engineering department at my school despises it. My siblings do, too. It seems like I'm the only one interested in math these days.

I used to consider math to be my favorite subject, but not anymore. Really it was just one class that crushed it for me back in high school. Shittiest class I've ever had, but unfortunately not the only one that I deeply dreaded going to. I had a suicidal fat jesus as my physics teacher back in high school and I didn't learn jack. Some of those fuckheads need to get fired is all I'm sayin. But to be fair most of the kids at my high school were just uncaring, disruptive, and annoying so I guess that can get to ya as a teacher.

Tho, don't let all those differing viewpoints in math discourage you. We need more people who're passionate about math like you are johnmathgod999. It's nice seeing you enjoy it.

- - -

DJ Enetro wrote:

- How are you all doing at this present moment?
- What are you doing rn, besides typing a reply?
- Tell us one thing about yourselves that makes you unique

Heya Enetro, long time no see even tho i barely knew ya.

1.) fuck
2.) shit
3.) ass

thank you for your time.

1.) Things are going fine for the most part. Some classes are tougher than others but I tend to stick it out and get some scores that shock even myself. I guess hard-work really does pay off. Yo fuck physics tho, for some reason I'm just cursed to have a shitty physics teacher wherever I go. kiss my nuts Nishino.
2.) Watching Demon Slayer instead of finishing a report. The report's practically done already and it's really the only thing I've got left to do so I'm not worrying about it too much.
3.) I gotta bigass forehead

thank you for your time.
Meah
- How are you all doing at this present moment? Typing while sleeping
- What are you doing rn, besides typing a reply? Sleeping while typing
- Tell us one thing about yourselves that makes you unique Sleeping while typing while sleeping

Only in the Philippines
Westonini
Philip pines
Ska
-Im doing oke, theres no internet rn so im using phone data which is not epical

-it's 8am, gotta take my sister to school in a few minutes mmMm

-idk, prolly that i got a p good grasp of my emotions and know how to keep myself mentally stable, also im quite persistent at improving, especially in games tho, also usually i learn things fast, but i defo wouldnt consider myself super smart tbh.

but ye thats it prolly, hope you do well man, and take care of yourself b
Cahyono29
-How are you all doing at this present moment?
I'm sick,have a high fever

Laying in bed

I don't think i have anything unique .-.
abraker
o shit dj enetro is back

Topic Starter
DJ Enetro
On my way to my school bus now, planning to read some of Haruki Murakami’s 1Q84 on the way to school :)
keremaru
お前は!!!!
どこでいましたか?!
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

keremal wrote:

お前は!!!!
どこでいましたか?!

I’m back on Hawaii now lmao.

I had a blast in Shanghai earlier this summer tho!
keremaru
goddamn you flexing on me with going to shanghai
wtf enetro
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

keremal wrote:

goddamn you flexing on me with going to shanghai
wtf enetro

says the guy who told me they were looking for their own jobs...

but who says you can’t get experiences like those so you can flex on me back?
Endaris
Serraionga

Hes Back For Your Soule,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Last edited by Serraionga less than a minute from now, edited 9 times in total.
Topic Starter
DJ Enetro

Serraionga wrote:

Hes Back For Your Soule,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Things get boring if I control other people tho.. sigh

Endaris wrote:

Have you ever tried to interact with people on the autism spectrum before? Fun fact: I was diagnosed with this at an early age.
Ender Lain
le me start

> I feel like....it's mixed feeling between scared and curious about something what I've been done before
> basically, rn I playing my survival minecraft (my frickin college paperwork has completed) and typing in my google keep (on my phone) about what kind a stuff to trigger the ghost or poltergeist or whatever te heck is that (no, i'm not). I just typing on my notepad about basic survival in minecraft, my nether portal locations and some spooky stuff (believe me, it's not how to summon an evil spirit 101)
> I was the most hated students when I was in elementary school. And when is was in JHS, I was being called "The School Enemy". I've done a lot bad stuff in there (one of the most memorable problem that I made is this story, if you're confused. Don't worry, it's just a Base-64 stuff. I write this in Bahasa, ok that's a little problem to you). The school managed to "kicked" transferred me to another school. It didn't stop right there, when I was in SHS. I got bullied by some of my friend. Not all of the school, just....5% of it. TL;DR I was a big problem for them. But inside, I deceased

that's all
abraker
So fucking tired. Idk if it's the 1.5h drive to work and back or whether it's me not getting enough sleep. Goes without saying I don't expect to score anything of worth in osu! given my reaction time of a slowpoke's pace.

Just got back from work. Checking over all the discord and forum stuff that piled up throughout the day. Typically takes me half hour, then I eat while watching youtubes. Haven't figured whether will watch movie or play osu! yet.

Do you know anyone else who tries to support this subforum as much as I do?
Westonini

abraker wrote:

Do you know anyone else who tries to support this subforum as much as I do?

In my eyes you should have been elected as OT! President. I don't think anyone else is as dedicated with OT as you are and you don't have an unlikable personality. Oh well I guess. Tho I don't really give a shit about all that OT! Government stuff. It seems like a bit much to me.

no offense of course Achro.
Ashton
It is a bit much. A group idiots who enforce elitist and inconvenient, rather silly ‘laws’ that really disrupt the society.
levesterz
Doing fine and despite of having insonia last nite I am still feeling pretty energetic

fap studying the complexity of 2d and 3d model that may or may not human

I am pretty sure I am the only streamer that stream micless
Ashton
Conversations are hard.