forum

Flash bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
This is not a bug, but a feature :). osu! will flash when: changing from normal to GEKI storyboard path (get all 300s for a combo) or at each comboburst.
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
Is there anyway to turn off this 'feature' by any chance?
mattyu007
No
Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X
Humm I would really like to see an option to turn this off...It gets really annoying...

I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and the flashing is exactly what I need to distract me when I'm trying to FC a map........
Echo

chaosanime's sig wrote:

Peppy is god
...so walk the talk :P
peppy
Can someone create a toggle the sun IRL? It kinda affects my elusive sleeping pattern and causes me to know when another day has passed.
Atmey
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
An64fan
peppy
Also I may add that you should disable shader effects in options if you have them on. This wil reduce the effect drastically (and remove many other special effects which might distract you).
FurukawaPan

peppy wrote:

Can someone create a toggle the sun IRL? It kinda affects my elusive sleeping pattern and causes me to know when another day has passed.
Done.

To toggle the sun, execute the "move into parents basement" program and select the "curtains closed" option. If the sun is still affecting your life, try the "blindfold" setting. :D
peppy

james039 wrote:

To toggle the sun, execute the "move into parents basement" program and select the "curtains closed" option. If the sun is still affecting your life, try the "blindfold" setting. :D
are you stalking me? :S

Topic Starter
Chaos Anime X