Or that's a skin with a technique every skinner should start doing now
Syrus
You can do this in osu! test client.
Alarido
Mine.....

Yaiishi
Miyu

petterroea wrote:

EDIT: pic without overlay, and with soundwaves.
EDIT 2: sauce: http://wallpaperswiki.org/wallpapers/2012/11/Wallpaper-Circles-Light-Blue-Cold-Winter-1080x1920.jpg

First try. I think it looks good.
omg i love this im totes using it
Perfection
Wattatata-
Nathanael
Granger

kirukashi wrote:

If i could find anyone explaining how you edit the .dll id do that... why is everyone so fricking secretive about it? Yeah, yeah. It makes your skin "special" but isnt that a bit egoistic? Imagine all the awesome things that could happen.

OT; Im not a supporter but my game glitched, so i have a different bg than default.

Looks pretty cool imo. Just black and enjoy the flashes.
Lewder
oh wow do people still use fraps
Granger

Lewder wrote:

oh wow do people still use fraps
I have yet to find a recorder better than that. So yes, they do.
Lewder

and literally every recorder that isn't Fraps has just won
RBRat3
Fraps can record lossless & frame sync with directX, It would give a the user more finer control over encoding with an encoder of their choice along with no frame skips due to frame time differences between source and recording... You can dislike it but it has a time and place to be used like other variants similar to fraps.
Nathanael

Granger wrote:

If i could find anyone explaining how you edit the .dll id do that...
It would be better not to modify any DLL files that osu! is using.
Lewder

RBRat3 wrote:

Fraps can record lossless & frame sync with directX, It would give a the user more finer control over encoding with an encoder of their choice along with no frame skips due to frame time differences between source and recording... You can dislike it but it has a time and place to be used like other variants similar to fraps.
Does OBS skip frames during recording? Can't say I've ever had issues with that whatsoever. If I feel the need to record lossless I've used Dxtory or MSI Afterburner, the former one more, without any issues relating to noticeable frameskip or desynchronised audio, both without pulling down my framerate without my permission, mainly whenever tabbing out of the window being recorded mid-recording, fraps is also an expert at eating up resources as I came to notice on my old computer. Again; do other capture software really skip frames? I'm basing all I say here on personal experience rather than what some other nerd told me on the internet and I genuinely have never noticed other recorders I've used to have that issue.
RBRat3
Frame skip is kinda a shitty word for it since the effect actually given off looks like micro stutters but it is a frame lost and yes some apps do not do this such as OBS but more often than not it goes unnoticed plus it isn't perfect but just a bonus. Fraps pulling down the frame rate is it frame rate matching and it isn't really without your permission since you do set the rate at which it records so if you have the extra overhead you can up the rate till your pc falls to its knees. As for being a resource hog it depends on the machine for example fraps takes less resources (excluding disk space) recording lossless at 60fps than OBS with the same rate and high bitrate which is just milking my cpu/gpu for its compression but that's in my case it's not to say it doesn't go the opposite.Although comparing the two is a tad bit like comparing apples to oranges as one is intended for broadcasting and the other not and as for me fraps output is intended to be sent to an editor in my usage.
Granger

Nathanael wrote:

Granger wrote:

If i could find anyone explaining how you edit the .dll id do that...
It would be better not to modify any DLL files that osu! is using.
Hmm, why? I can see crashes happen if you edit stuff like the gameplay.dll (why would anyone want to touch that one annyways?) but what risik brings changing the ui?
Lewder

RBRat3 wrote:

Frame skip is kinda a shitty word for it since the effect actually given off looks like micro stutters but it is a frame lost and yes some apps do not do this such as OBS but more often than not it goes unnoticed plus it isn't perfect but just a bonus. Fraps pulling down the frame rate is it frame rate matching and it isn't really without your permission since you do set the rate at which it records so if you have the extra overhead you can up the rate till your pc falls to its knees. As for being a resource hog it depends on the machine for example fraps takes less resources (excluding disk space) recording lossless at 60fps than OBS with the same rate and high bitrate which is just milking my cpu/gpu for its compression but that's in my case it's not to say it doesn't go the opposite.Although comparing the two is a tad bit like comparing apples to oranges as one is intended for broadcasting and the other not and as for me fraps output is intended to be sent to an editor in my usage.
I can't tell fraps not to sync the framerate, at times when I wish for gameplay to be at a higher framerate than what fraps records at I'd like for it not to do that. When recording for, say, YouTube, where 60fps is unsupported you don't need to record at 60fps as the video will be 29,97 (i think, i forget if it's that or 24) fps with a horrible amount of frames lost in conversion if it's uploaded in 60fps you don't need to use up all filesize. Also, OBS does recording just fine even for at least mostly lossless footage. I've never had an issue with it hogging resources and I can't vouch for the fraps vs. OBS resource usage comparison because I haven't used fraps on this computer
Ash Cat
Trash Boat
cats are cute, but a horde of cats staring at you is creepy
_sparky_

Granger wrote:

kirukashi wrote:

If i could find anyone explaining how you edit the .dll id do that... why is everyone so fricking secretive about it? Yeah, yeah. It makes your skin "special" but isnt that a bit egoistic? Imagine all the awesome things that could happen.

OT; Im not a supporter but my game glitched, so i have a different bg than default.

Looks pretty cool imo. Just black and enjoy the flashes.
eh that looks ok.. the blue around it makes it look little bad

Ash Cat wrote:

<3
Nathanael
Suddenly changed mine...

[ Pingu ]
_sparky_

Nathanael wrote:

Suddenly changed mine...

that looks cool >w<

[ Pingu ] wrote:

cute :3
chaee
It's nothin fancy

kirueggy
Piine
_sparky_

Sulker wrote:

really nice :3
DeletedUser_4041880
Trash Boat
(nosebleed) Frosty pls
DeletedUser_4041880
I like my 2d girls cute and in underwear
beeboy123
I would advice adding an NSFW box (Although I don't know why anyone would be on these forums if they didn't want people to see lewd girlies)
show more