community forum

Feint - We Won't Be Alone (feat. Laura Brehm) [...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-NoName-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, December 24, 2019 at 12:24:02 PM

Artist: Feint
Title: We Won't Be Alone (feat. Laura Brehm)
Tags: dnb monstercat edm drum and bass wont MCS375 electronic english n dance music d&b
BPM: 175
Filesize: 6462kb
Play Time: 03:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy - 4Key (1.39 stars, 534 notes)
  2. Hard - 4Key (2.86 stars, 1318 notes)
  3. Normal - 4Key (2.05 stars, 877 notes)
  4. Together - 4Key (3.73 stars, 1479 notes)

Download: Feint - We Won't Be Alone (feat. Laura Brehm)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Release MCS375

Difficulties:
Easy
Normal
Hard
Together

Wow. It has been a long two and a half months.

My main purpose in mapping this was purely to understand the ranking process. The ranking process took considerably longer than I anticipated, although a ranked map this early isn't that bad, I guess.

To everyone who modded my map, I thank you for your help. I would like to especially extend my gratitude towards Tailsdk and Keiga for being patient with me throughout the ranking process. They had to deal with a lot of my poor mapping from a few weeks prior to qualification since improvement comes pretty quickly for me. Having taken participation from many modders (including several BNs), this map grew a lot between the time of its first submission until its qualification.

Finally, I would also like to thank Fontes as my former mentor from the Community Mentorship Program. He is the main person who encouraged me to push this map forward.