forum

What do u have As your Gaming Loadout ? :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shadow Legend
im so fricking excited i just got a Radius Pro Gaming headset w Mic And A Gaming Mouse tht Changes 800-2800dpi And lights to 30 diff colours :D i also have the prodigy 503 Keyboard membrane^.^ pro equipment :D
Juuuuuuuuul
I have an old laptop 60hz, integrated graphics, an old usb headset with random audio latency and an office 5$ mouse.
I don't use keyboard.
7ambda
ah yes, gamer-branded gear
ASHIQUL

Shadow Legend wrote:

im so fricking excited i just got a Radius Pro Gaming headset w Mic And A Gaming Mouse tht Changes 800-2800dpi And lights to 30 diff colours :D i also have the prodigy 503 Keyboard membrane^.^ pro equipment :D

Rich kid problems
If you will get your head out of the clouds,
you will notice that most people say that equipment does not matter
only skillz
Just dont get your hopes up on becoming "an osu rhythm champion"
quoted tutorial map lol
Dont mind plz
big boob
iPhone 7
Momori
gaming chair XdXdDxDxD
Rikii
Gaming socks.
Ska
gamer soul is all i need
keremaru
my samsung smartwash and a ti-84 calculator
- Marco -
ANALYZER,FUCKIN, MODERATOR STANCE,SOUND FILTER,6 MONITORS,PEDALS,DRUMS
A GAMING GUITAR CONTROLLERS
6 CONSOLES,10 COMPUTERS
BUNCH OF FUCKIN WIRES,SOUND PADS
SPEAKERS,ANTENNA,SATELLITE,DOG
DOG CAM,CAT CAM,CAT TREE,CAT THIS
and a bunch of dog shit
Westonini
i game on my toaster
ColdTooth

Shadow Legend wrote:

Look at this kid showing off their cool stuff from their lootboxes. Fucking plebs nowadays, I EARNED my equipment, and not call them pro.

Only 800 to 2800 dpi? That's nothing. Mine goes all the way to 16000 dpi, from 200. Maybe 100 if I tweaked it. And only 30 colors?

You call them pro equipment, I call them a waste of money.
DJ Enetro

ColdTooth wrote:

Look at this kid showing off their cool stuff from their lootboxes. Fucking plebs nowadays, I EARNED my equipment, and not call them pro.

Only 800 to 2800 dpi? That's nothing. Mine goes all the way to 16000 dpi, from 200. Maybe 100 if I tweaked it. And only 30 colors?

You call them pro equipment, I call them a waste of money.

If that's the case, then where would a Corsair Harpoon RGB wired mouse be on the gamer spectrum? I bought that around a few months ago for less than $30...

(other than the mouse and a mousepad with a wireless charging station, I don't have much besides a 2017 MacBook Air :P)

EDIT: The official website says its sensor is 6K DPI...
abraker
I only have my razer mouse going for me
Meah
In Philippines, you use a4tech
Serraionga

Is That So? Well Ill Have You Know That I Just Got The Super Mega Ultra Razer Wank Pro 9000 Multi Action Power Mouse Which Has Around 6000000-9000000 DPI And Over 9000 Colors To The Point Of Turning Into A Fucking Rainbow Powered Transformer Which Will DESTROY Absolutely ANYONE In The Gaming Zone And No One Can Do ANYTHING About It,.

Best Regards,

The Ultimate Player #1,,,,

Tad Fibonacci
Tbh, I think putting LEDs into mouse and keyboard is just tasteless and annoying.
I have a Corsair mouse and it's LED kinda hurts my eyes whenever I put my hand off of it. And the only way of turning it off is to install a 400mb program. I'm not gonna install 400mb of shit software just so that I can turn off the LED in my mouse. Not to mention the mouse stops working entirely if you turn off the program for some reason and the only way to fix it is to unplug and plug it back in.
samX500
My mouse has every single color that exist in the entire universe.

it's white

eggs are fun but this sure ain't an egg. Or at least it's not anymore.
abraker
sorry to break to you, sam, but I don't think your mouse emits radio wave colors