forum

I got attacked by a crow...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
peppy
TWO DAYS in a row while riding my bike to work. Damn mating season. At the time, I felt like I was that guy in Pitfall II (not sure how many of you know that game) and someone *really* bad at the game was playing... so those bird things kept hitting me.

So yeah, I thought that was random enough to post here :p
Lumino
What's more random, I thought the topic said 'I got attacked by a cow...'
Topic Starter
peppy
ahahahahaha
LennaLeFay
Funny you mention that. I was sitting in the passenger side of a car once when a crow flew in and pecked me so hard on the nose that I ended up having to go to the hospital.

Scared the hell out of me and cut my nose up pretty bad too.
eyup

Lumino wrote:

Same here! :D
chan

Lumino wrote:

Seconded!
Lumino
Didn't you get attacked by a goat, peppy? Was after your food or something?
tsububu

chan wrote:

Lumino wrote:

Seconded!
Same here :)

I did get swooped by a magpie - so deadly those creatures.
GEN_old
It always looked so painful when Harry got hit in pitfall. Straight into the head! Did you flash? (was that pitfall?)
At least you had a helmet on. They hurt when they hit skull.
chan
Speaking of pitfall, I downloaded a speed run of that game. Man, who'd have thought pitfall could be completed.
I think crows killed Harry.
Topic Starter
peppy
Haha I watched the speedrun a couple of weeks ago.

I think it was a magpie that attacked me. I tried to take an alternate path on Friday and found 3 more of them -.-. AND a beehive what the hell!
chan
Lol, that is so Pitfall-ish. Did you take several ladders and then catch a balloon to work?
Topic Starter
peppy
Haha. Unfortunately I had to just brave my way through them. I've been working on finding an alternate path, but its really not easy... the only way I havent been is around the showgrounds, which is about 6minutes extra added to my journey.

And I bet there's another 5+ natural obstacles waiting for me on that route.
TimeSplitter95
I got attacked by birds, too! I'd like to shoot 'em all, cuz they attack with their s**t!!! :evil: / :twisted:
awp

peppy wrote:

TWO DAYS in a row while riding my bike to work.
Huh...only happened to me once while riding my bike to work. Except I was only stalked, because that crow didn't have the balls to attack me and was hoping I would die of my own accord (it was a really hot day okay).
Darius Ukugagi
I never knew crows were so evil out of Resident Evil or Metal Gear Solid...

Anyway, and cheat codes for Pitfall? Because it seems like Peppy might need them.