Fuck tablets, they r 4 nobz!
10.65%
Total votes: 582
Topic Starter
feiks
answer the question, goddamn it!
(i drag owo)
Tuetel
I hover but tap notes on tablet, so it is kind of a tap x playstyle, but still use keyboard
ASHIQUL

MrMarks wrote:

answer the question, goddamn it!
(i drag owo)

Dragging destroys pen nibs (i use mouse but im gonna change in a week)
Watch some videos from osu!youtubers such as Mirae
and beasttrollmc and Tokaku
they do reviews of tablets and give a lot of useful info

Tuetel wrote:

I hover but tap notes on tablet, so it is kind of a tap x playstyle, but still use keyboard

i didnt even know that was possible
thanks man 😊
MisakiSakaki
Both
- Marco -
I use mouse \_:)_/
Momori
Hovering towards note and pressing down when above note. So both i guess ?
Fight

ASHIQUL wrote:

[quote="MrMarks"]answer the question, goddamn it!
(i drag owo)

Dragging destroys pen nibs (i use mouse but im gonna change in a week)

then whats the point of a pen nib if you hover lol
i drag, easier for me to control
Gwelawyr
I used to hover on the past but my aim was really shaky at the points I was able to shake on a 2* and most of my friend complain about my aim, my best friend too and, he suggest me to play "drag" so I tried it and stick into it because my aim was way more "smooth" and I really love that feeling, and then now I am a real paranoid about my aim that I always try to improve it no matter what for reference one year ago I used to play with 50 ms latency then 30 now I stick into 20, but I could still play good untill 70,80ms latency it don't really give me any "problem" from my aim style but I still want my aim to be smooth and since my aim improve I think my 20 ms look kinda good at this day, but the price from it it's my tap/stream ability is kinda "meh" which I actually try to improve :D
Ryuto
Im trying to hover but i touch the tablet with the pen often and sometimes full drag one jump or so. But i dont feel like its making me bad.
jrny
i do both. like for example when i do jumps, i hover to the circle, then sort of push down with my pen when i hit the circle if that makes sense.

does it?