forum

E-Rotic - Do It All Night

posted
Total Posts
show more
Echo
Background is definitely not alright.
Mafiamaster
I personally think the BG is alright. I mean its better than the BG by Tri-Edge in his Cascada map.
I loled at the hitsounds. :P

Whoops, didn't see that thumbnail, yeah that real non-anime picture is definitely not alright. But that anime looking is alright ^^
Topic Starter
yaya
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sir Minelli
Hi there, lets see if i can help a bit :)

- When i say "add a beat here" - "Change the look" - "Move it there" <--- Those are just opinions. Don't need to do so~.-

Normal

I didn't find anything wrong =)
maaaybe some combos are a little bit tricky for normal but, still no big jumps or anything so its ok.

Hard

00:34:03 (5) - Maybe if you want change that so it starts from the bottom to the top instead of repeating the same previous pattern.

01:47:88 (1) - 01:48:09 (2) - <---- I confused with those beats because of this ---> 01:48:30 (3) -
01:48:09 (2) - <--- i think this beat is making the confusion here.
Maybe move it aside like in the next pattern, like this ---> 01:49:76 (2) -
Unless you want to make that pattern "tricky" but i would recommend moving it aside :3

01:57:74 (9) - Too far from 01:57:53 (8) -

01:57:95 (10) - I think you should separate this, not put it right where the slider ends because its a reaaally short slider ^^' and the upcoming beat confuses a bit. >< Because here 02:01:93 (1) - its ok because you get to see its a slider coming and theres no beat to distract you. =)

02:43:26 (1) - Hmm you cant see the first loop here, but i guess its not that hard to follow.

Insane

00:53:96 (10) - I think that beat should be placed somewhere else. maybe north of the sliders end.
03:08:44 (8) - That slider becomes difficult to see thanks to the score pop of these beats: 03:07:70 (3) - 03:07:81 (4)
If you think im correct try moving that somwhere else.

K i think thats all ;p

Good job =)

-Standing for what you believe in is right, even if you are standing alone-
Topic Starter
yaya
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
All difficulties:
I don't like sample/volume changing timing sections that are placed directly on notes, since you get the wrong sounds when you click too early. Place the sections at least 1/4 earlier, as long as you inherit.

Normal:
A bit.. too hard, but fine otherwise.

Hard:
01:10:74 (3) - Hard to see that this is a slider.
01:13:26 (1,2) - What a weird pattern?!?
01:47:88 (1,2,3,4,5) - That pattern feels pretty cluttered to me
01:55:74 (1,2) - What the fuck
02:15:57 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10) - That pattern is pretty hard to read since it's so cluttered and the sliders perfectly overlap.
02:43:26 (1) - Ugly.

To be honest, I suggest removing this difficulty, it's cluttered and ugly :/
I like the two other ones, but this ruins it, sorry.

Insane:
01:27:74 (1) - repeat not visible

Also, add an easier difficulty.
Topic Starter
yaya
I really love [hard]

because there's a lot of creative init. some short slider i don't wanna change . because the rhythm is pretty good i think.

the triangle slider part fix done

[insane] fix done.

thanks larto

And [Normal] . don't mind the star . because of there's little of breaktime . it's really easy . my friend rank #7000 could FC it by 2 times . if i make a easier . i think it's really boring . because the rhythm of this music . i dont wanna anyone feel it boring or empty .
foulcoon
DO IT WITH ME

I'LL TAKE YOU TO HEAV-

oh right, modding.

Offset sounds like 2,150 to me

[Insane]
00:53:96 (10) - Hidden by score explosion, can you nudge this a bit so its visible?
01:31:31 (1) - why why why overlap why
02:18:51 (12) - Yeah, you can't even tell this is here... its gonna screw alot of people over.

[Hard]
01:03:82 (2,3) - its ugly and looks out of place
01:07:18 (3,6) - are the whistles set like this on purpose? just wondering.
01:14:10 (4) - because of the 2 hits from 1 and 2, this can't be seen very well.
01:19:13 (4) - also suffers from visibility issues
01:57:11 (7,8,9,10,11) - whole pattern is unreadable due to overlaps
02:29:41 (7) - this is a problem spot, you can't tell this is a repeating slider at first glance

*note* there are alot of patterns like this that hide something about the following circles, i only pointed out the major problems.

[Normal]
01:41:58 (2) - eh, only thing really stands out

*maybe tone this difficulty down a bit? some of the repeating sliders stacked on other endpoints are weird. This difficulty has to be playable by at least intermediate players.
Topic Starter
yaya
all fix done . thanks foulcoon
Card N'FoRcE
Timing, Normal and Hard are fine...

Insane:
00:45:78 (1) - cruel... D: but fine, i guess
01:12:00 (3,4) - uhm, how about moving them above the 5? (just a suggestion, it's fine as it is)

Another thing: Larto told me that when you made an inherited section to change sound you should made it 1/4 before to avoid that the change doesn't apply if someone clicks too early.

Cool map, i like playing it :)
Topic Starter
yaya
okay . fix done.
foulcoon
Oops i was supposed to recheck this.

hi
Topic Starter
yaya
Larto
lol
Lesjuh
Beuchi
Uhhh hi! I'd like to... report? a bug on [Hard] diff of this song. Let's see:

The problem comes around this section: 00:21:240 (2,1,2,3,4,1,3,4)

Screenshot taken on 00:20:296 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6758 You can see the pattern of the next circles and sliders here but...
Screenshot taken on 00:20:401 - http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6759 Poof!! The circle and the slider just dissapeared, but they're still on the timeline.

If you delete these elements on the timeline 00:18:933 (1,2,3,4,1) you can see there's a strange "slider" remaining on there which is causing that strange bug

So, when I play this map osu! just freezes and I have to close it manually. Is it possible to fix this? I hope it is without unranking this map >_<

Thanks in advance :D
waterfall
I'm experiencing the same bug... the game freezes when I try to play hard difficulty.
FurukawaPan
Yep, for me the entire game freezes when I try to play [Hard]. The background shows but the map does not start. I cannot press esc or anything. I need Ctrl+Alt+Del and End Process on osu! to get my computer back.
Cyclone
Should be fixed now.
Beuchi

Cyclone wrote:

Should be fixed now.
It's fixed! Thank you so much ^^
OnizukaEikichi
Awesome song/map!
What was that first BG? :D