forum

Most Hated Anime Scenario/Plot.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
skywind08
This means which anime scenes or events that you hate...

My most hated Scenario is called "helpless-friend-helped-enemy Scenario"
It's when an enemy makes the Main Character best friend a slave/pet,
When finally the MC is about to defeat the enemy,
The MC best friend turned against him and helped the enemy.

This kind of scenario makes my blood boils, feel like i want to jab my laptop. :x

Scenario Screenshots

^First Threat on MC best friend^

^Second Threat on MC best friend^

^Main Character is about to defeat the enemy^

^MC best friend using healing powers on...^

^The enemy!, Healed...^

Show me your hatred to the anime scenarios...
Vish024
I hate the scenario when the MC is a depressed git and then suddenly overcomes depression in the space of 5 mins.
California
When the main character fails to complete the mission and some other cool character jumps in and saves him and ends up dead
Aoriki
The most common thing of all anime series.... When the MC finds a girl ether trips on something that's not even there (Or trip on there foot/rock/some string that's not even there) and lands on the floor to catch the MC attention. Or they're just on the floor for attention.
thelewa
Well I just hate it when almost all the cast and the MC die at the very end

i cry evri tim
Magicphoenix
When the female protagonist fell for the MC, the MC for her as well and suddenly some asshole wanna-be-the-cool-guy badmanner antagonist also falls for her. Then she suddenly gets all indecisive and blushes whenever she sees the antagonist and suddenly lost all her feeling for MC. Then ??? and suddenly female protagonist notices that she does love the MC in the end in the last 1-2 episodes with the other 10-20 being how the antagonist steals her away.
NTR basically
HakuNoKaemi
I can't say I hate many things since, for example, Kamina's death is epicness and Jiraya's death too.
I actually hate lowly defined scenario
those
The spoiler tag exists for a reason.
Tanzklaue
the Guilty Crown Plot-scenario.

Characters swap personalities without reasoning, unnecessary and forced plottwists, and killing the only character I cared for. nicely done, Guilty Crown, you made me hate you from the bottom of my heart!

also the Clannad After Story-Ending-Scenario.

not only is it a ending that is as forced as it could be, but it kills the anime as a whole, and that is something I have never seen before.

so, enough shitting on two mainstream-animes.

I hate forced plottwists in general (as you can see at the 2 examples above), and every single of those "friendship is the most important thing on the planet"-messages.
Pacemaker
Whenever there's a female "childhood-friend" character whose entire purpose is to twat-swat the MC's girl. Hate that shit.
Zerostarry
holy grail war scenario
Arcmera
When your usual enemy loses a fight and suddenly turns into an ally for no reason, or if the reason to ignore all that hatred from before is stupid.
gyorin
thelewa

Knickerus wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I hate the scenario when the MC is a depressed git and then suddenly overcomes depression in the space of 5 mins.
Also MC secret power.
You're just jealous because you don't have secret powers.

My secret power is being omnipotent.
adam2046
A main character dies in a slightly dramatic way, is revealed to be alive ten episodes later.
Characters misunderstand each other, refuse to talk it over and instead forever dislike each other fight each other wage intergalactic war with each other.
First girl on screen wins.
Vext_old
All is peaceful until OH NOES SOME GIRL IS KIDNAPPED! This calls for a ragtag group of ruffians that nobody has any expectations for~!
Little do they know that the main character can go super power level 9 million, while their friends helping go super power level 2 and get in the way the whole time.
THE ENEMY IS TOO STRONG! TRAIN FOR 5 EPISODES AND GO SUPER POWER LEVEL 100 BILLION WITH LOTS OF GLOWING AND ROCKS FLOATING AROUND THEM!!!
Go save girl but find out OH NO, the kidnapper is going to destroy the world, better fight his team of villains until you get to him!
OH NOES THEY ARE TOO STRONG! TRAIN FOR 5 EPISODES AND GO SUPER POWER LEVEL 200 BILLION WITH MORE GLOWING AND SHIT!
Kill the villain and find out OH NOES HE WAS JUST A PUPPET, REAL VILLAIN IS A GIANT BRAIN OR SOMETHING!
Kill brain in next episode with main character sacrificing their life.
The End.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
DeScarlett

Magicphoenix wrote:

When the female protagonist fell for the MC, the MC for her as well and suddenly some asshole wanna-be-the-cool-guy badmanner antagonist also falls for her. Then she suddenly gets all indecisive and blushes whenever she sees the antagonist and suddenly lost all her feeling for MC. Then ??? and suddenly female protagonist notices that she does love the MC in the end in the last 1-2 episodes with the other 10-20 being how the antagonist steals her away.
NTR basically
This
TheMojdak
When the MC is a dimwitted, generic, with a just-out-of- bed hair style, weak guy...with amnesia. (Looking at you guilty crown)

There are many versions of this, including the horribly weak guy who wants to protect and over-powered female fighter (Claymore) and obviously almost every male harem protagonist.
bagiaaa
a main hero who has a power but no balls. i mean, we know that he could do something with it but he still hesitating about what he should do. this is really really piss me off, makes me wanna jump inside the TV and punch him straight to his crotch

this could be applied to any harem anime's main characters too.

and also, 99.9% main hero is always win in the end. well this can't be helped, though.
Magicphoenix
^Why would the main hero no win in the end? I'd kill the producer if the main hero would lose in a final battle, where the heck the purpose of the anime ? o_O
(irrelevant highschool DxD spoiler)
SPOILER
Looking back at Highschool DxD, the protagonist lost about every fight he had until the very end. Maybe that's what you mean, that the main hero wins EVERY fight, but even Issei won the final battle against that disgusting blondie
show more