James2250
Will just keep playing as I get blown up every 5 seconds in cave :D

Azure_Kite
I wanna map that at some point, it's too well made
Blue Stig
I still need to find diamond.

Ephemeral
Economy is now live!

Check the trading post out at spawn for the prices, and livestock spawn eggs are already for sale at exorbitant amounts of money!

Players can also make their own impromptu trading stores with the Trade signs as shown here: ess.khhq.net/wiki/Sign_Tutorial

Towns should start working together and begin saving money, because you can purchase some nice stuff with a little bit of work:

Shopkeepers will be sold in a week or so, and you will be able to place them in designated trading posts linked to a chest, allowing for direct item-to-item trades. These will cost anywhere from 10-20k, so start saving!

Towns which desire to have a trading post attached to their lands must save up at least 100k and not be within 200 tiles of another town at the time of purchase. A shopkeeper will be going up in the spawn trading post in the next few days who will be selling 5 parts of the next trading post deed for an unspecified price in diamonds. The town/nation which wishes to own the next trading post must collect all 5 pieces - yes, this means that other towns may purchase a part of the trading post deed and bargin with the holders of the other parts for wealth and glorious riches!
Blue Stig

Ephemeral wrote:

Economy is now live!
Can you post the wikis for all the plugins used?
I have no idea what I am doing.
Sakura
Spawn point is pretty far from my town, cant you post the prices here? :<
Marcin

Sakura wrote:

Spawn point is pretty far from my town, cant you post the prices here? :<
All are around 35 $ (for diamond)
Or $2 for 128 cobble stone
or $2 for 64 dirt.
Card N'FoRcE

Ephemeral wrote:

Economy is now live!
Oh god why would you do this.
ColdTooth
wait a minecraft server for osu

*does a hip hip dance*
Nemis
*----* yee
theowest
The spawn is one of the ugliest I've ever seen and that goes for the rest too.
Where do I sign myself up as an architect?

A map for this server would be much appreciated, the server ip could work as one (mc.ppy.sh).

Edit: This server isn't quiet what I expected it to be. I don't agree with any of these rules.
James2250

theowest wrote:

A map for this server would be much appreciated, the server ip could work as one (mc.ppy.sh).
mc.ppy.sh:8123 ?
theowest
Oh cool.
Markie
Nekoroll

Markie wrote:

ppy so rude. :( You're supposed to at least flush before you poof.
Ephemeral
i am terribly sorry that a community server that you have never bothered to assist with previously does not meet your excruciatingly high standards, theowest! if i had known that you were going to pass unwavering judgement on the creative works of others, i would have scripted in a giant wooden gavel for you condemn the heathen creators with.

by all means, propose a new design for spawn based on the current landscape - and remember, you can only use materials you have gathered!

oh, and i've coded a small plugin that prevents breeding when more than 100 farm animals reside on the same chunk after some numbnuts in utopia decided to breed 1.4k cows and 200 chickens in a single tile, completely grinding the server to a halt whenever anyone loaded the chunk.
James2250

Ephemeral wrote:

oh, and i've coded a small plugin that prevents breeding when more than 100 farm animals reside on the same chunk after some numbnuts in utopia decided to breed 1.4k cows and 200 chickens in a single tile, completely grinding the server to a halt whenever anyone loaded the chunk.
Well sorryyyyy for trying to avoid starvation by breading an insane number of cows :( (the chickens on 1 tile weren't my idea though)
theowest
oh gosh, I'm sorry for rattling your cage. I'll get onto it right away.
Jinxy
I like how Utopia basically just explores in straight lines south

To their credit, they did find a mushroom biome...
theowest
Anyone else sick of this pvp bullshit? Nobody benefit in the end.
MillhioreF
Make your own town and disable pvp within it, problem solved. peppy wanted this server to be tough, and so it is, be careful in the wilderness!
Sakura
inb4 Dark Souls style minecraft
IppE
You should have it hardcore also >w<
Ephemeral
auth is now set up - self explanatory when you try to connect

your username is automatically set to your osu! username as well, so, huzzah!
theowest

pvp bullshit.

haven't got money so can't protect my land and make it pvp: false.
can't go anywhere because buttersea and markie will just kill me.

Sakura
really? ok correction, this is harder than Dark Souls then.

Edit: No srsly, i thought camping players wasnt allowed?
theowest
They're expanding their protected area.

They are teleporting between the areas. When I log in, they're just teleporting towards me.

edit: looks like they changed it a bit.

btw, he's got a quiet a powerful weapon. fire aspect + knockback. Markie killed me in one blow.
Sakura
World of Minecraft (PvP)

guess it was fun while it lasted.
Markie

theowest wrote:

They're expanding their protected area.

They are teleporting between the areas. When I log in, they're just teleporting towards me.

edit: looks like they changed it a bit.

btw, he's got a quiet a powerful weapon. fire aspect + knockback. Markie killed me in one blow.
We claimed a natural village that is there, that's all.

Sakura wrote:

No srsly, i thought camping players wasnt allowed?
Also since when is killing a person "once" considered camping?
Sakura

theowest wrote:

can't go anywhere because buttersea and markie will just kill me.
Sorry that was my assumption from this line.
Jinxy
I'm being asked to auth my MC account when I already have done it :/

EDIT: never mind, i'm in
theowest
He teleported there as soon as I logged in. Multiple times.
Isn't that what spawn camping is all about?

I never started a war with you. I was just going some fifty meters away from my settlement and there you kill me. You go in again and try to kill the other guy and then you just teleport back with my stuff.

The next day buttersea comes back with supposedly the same sword or just another powerful sword (both enchanted). He gets into my settlement and tries to get me before I log out. I was defenceless at all times. He then makes two small outpost right below my settlement! There he waits for me and teleports back and forth between his capital. As soon as I logged in he's ready to teleport back in there and try to kill me again. I'm not even sure how long this continues.

Markie killed me unexpectedly, I was completely defenceless. Why did he attack me? What's the point? Seriously. I didn't even have much goodies on me anyway.
Is this what you call fun? At least I can continue to insult you, now that makes a pleasant experience for both me and you.
Markie
I find it pretty funny, I killed you once to see what items you had then every time we login to farm/trade you logout instantly and stare at the worldmap. Must be pretty fun. ;)
theowest
Well thank you, for finally answering me. Took you long enough.

oh wait. Markie broke many rules.

He did not have a cause. He was RIGHT outside my settlement, he even came to my settlement to kill my friend. I think he did kill me twice. I remember getting attacked one second time.
I didn't carry anything valuable.
buttersea tried to kill me multiple times IN my settlement
I was a new player. It was my first day playing here and he killed me anyway.
I have a neutral town. There's no point for you and your "wife" to attack me.

I think he deserves a spank.
Jinxy
Are nicknames taken from osu case-sensitive? My name is still shown as "jinxyjem" and I can't use /nick, and I rather have odd capitalization than no capitalization at all.
theowest
We need a list of available mods and common commands in this thread.
show more