forum

What is your hardest skill Category to master?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CatzerTM
Straight forward,for me it's kinda mixed. i have trouble with consistency but that's slowly improving. want to improve technical reading i'm bad a maps where the ar isn't in complete union with the star rating like ar 8.5 on a 5.7* map as well as reading high cs and tricky patterns more consistently. i don't have to much difficulty with any other skill as much as those two.
MrSparklepants
Reading high AR's because I mainly play EZFL or EZHT
Zephirine
Banana
Kitsuka
AR above 9
_CybeR
AR 9.8 and above, high cs, wiggles, jumps
Edgar_Figaro
Wiggles for me
XxduckpigxX
For me, it was nerve control, and jump consistency. The easiest for me were any 'speed patterns'
Venatzada
Stream cuz i play in a notebook :/
DeletedUser_1417202
timing jump
Nikolai
high ar
keremaru
stabilizing my catcher on dt + knowing when to dash

and goddammit but reading ar8- w/ hd is so fr*cking hard
Terylene
Everything tbh
Vito79
flashlight
PakaChan
HDHRDT, there's a reason nobody does it
Edgar_Figaro

PakaChan wrote:

HDHRDT, there's a reason nobody does it

HRDT is the real issue. Plenty of people do HDDT or HDHR. It’s mostly the fact that AR11 in CTB is nuts, combined with the small CS from HR and sped up movements of DT makes one ridiculous combination.
DeletedUser_1417202
HRDT is the real issue. Plenty of people do HDDT or HDHR. It’s mostly the fact that AR11 in CTB is nuts, combined with the small CS from HR and sped up movements of DT makes one ridiculous combination.

🤣🤣 i agree
the system limits in this mode are make too terrible works.
No matter how easy diff is to play, player have to spend a lot of time memorizing it (+painful), that reason people aren't going to try it never.

I've been playing a lot of ar11 in two years, it's just painful all times :(
VelperK
high AR DT, and DT in general. Very rusty / need to learn new patterns with this mod.

and yeah, AR11 is harder on ctb than std. agreeing with sub class
Roido
mostly hard converts and ar9.5 dt +
Hiroto-
hmm, i think it's don't suck at spinners on DT
fast wiggles
and nerve control
idk :v
[ Mephisto ]
HDDT & HDHR AR9 also HDFL when it reaches 200+ combo
LyronXXX
For me, it's HD. I even prefer to do AR8/9+NC/DT without it. I always miss slider droplets, FL with 200+ combo is like a complete guessing game for me and EZ does produce so many slowly falling fruits that I cannot get the timing down with it. Oh, and my consistency is bad.
Guess I have to play more.
show more