show more
Marblelemons
@Uberzolik toes
Wriothesley
VINXIS please let me vote I am BEGGING
Haruto
yazzzzzz
Wriothesley
Ive been mapping forever I'm begging bro...................
Cami
good morning hope you're having a good day out there
Ascendance
neat
Seolv
blacklisted
GalenTori
<3
10nya
yes
Asaiga
I appreciate the design~
Bunny Cookie
First
Kyouren
Sotarks
Cubby
Osu
Noffy
POSTING TO BUMP THREAD BECAUSE THE VOTING STAGE IS NOW OPEN

Please vote!

Especially for SB!
tatatat
umm.. Im still wondering. Why is “You must have ranked at least an Oni+ difficulty within 2018. Ranking something in 2019 does not count. ” a rule? Why oni+? Are people who only ranked a kantan/futsuu/muzukashii not good enough to vote? Just because they dont make hard stuff. Technically I made an oni and am allowed to vote, still a stupid rule.
shardex
vote for manten ty
Topic Starter
VINXIS
VOTE.
iloveyou4ever

tatatat wrote:

umm.. Im still wondering. Why is “You must have ranked at least an Oni+ difficulty within 2018. Ranking something in 2019 does not count. ” a rule? Why oni+? Are people who only ranked a kantan/futsuu/muzukashii not good enough to vote? Just because they dont make hard stuff. Technically I made an oni and am allowed to vote, still a stupid rule.

Maybe it's not enough to prove your mapping quality by only mapping lower difficulties because of the simplicity of patternings, meaning that mappers might not be able to create/understand the concept of mapping complex rhythms/patternings, and they can't really be able to vote for hard maps. Just don't take it serious bro.
vergil chair
i guess linking corsace twitch channel somewhere in main post would be nice it took me like eternity to figure out where results stream is about to happen lol
Noffy
yes
excellent idea
this has now been done
Gorou
Results Love on Twitch
Shinsekai-
i wonder how much do i got on my map... Where is the sheet with the points? :C
Nardoxyribonucleic

[_Chichinya_] wrote:

i wonder how much do i got on my map... Where is the sheet with the points? :C

You may find the results for osu!taiko here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XEDdpKzb5P2F8nn3fh7zVjiHhOVGrWb8HecuF3itOmI/edit#gid=1842045321