forum

Mapper's Choice Awards 2018 [RESULTS]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VINXIS

The results were streamed on the corsace Twitch Channel!

Mapper's Choice Awards is back for round 3 in 2018! This is a voting event where all mappers/modders can nominate and vote what they think is the best map/mapper for each category. Our intention is to give a new perspective on the best maps of 2018 through the eyes of the mapping community!

This year, we have separated storyboarding from the other modes to give them more emphasis, as well as going with a Google Form submission, making it as easy as possible for you to vote/nominate! We hope as many participants as possible take part in this event!

The Nomination Stage is held from September 28th, 00:00 UTC to October 5th, 00:00 UTC (7 DAYS)
The Voting Stage is held from October 7th, 00:00 UTC to October 17th, 18:00 UTC (11 DAYS)
The Taiko / Catch / Mania Stream is held on October 19th, 13:00 - 22:00 UTC
The Storyboard / Standard Stream is held on October 20th, 16:00 - 21:00 UTC

1. Check if you are eligible to vote/nominate for the mode in question.
  2. Fill out the vote/nomination form (accessible below). The voting form will tell you how many maps you can vote for each point in each category.
  3. While filling out the form, you will have to type in a password, send that password to one of the form handlers AFTER you finished filling out the form.
  4. Fix any issues detailed to you and resend. If there are no issues, then wait until the voting phase! If there are no issues and this is the voting phase, you're done!

Organized by
VINXIS

Special Thanks to
Kaetwo, UndeadCapulet, this1neguy, Mits, Usin

Prizes Supported by
TBD

Form Handlers
VINXIS, Hydria, UndeadCapulet, Raiden, TheDuckMask, JBHyperion, Icekalt, Noffy

osu!standard Division
byfar, Halfslashed, Hobbes2, Icekalt, Fushimi Rio, Mirash, Monstrata, Nao Tomori, Niva, ScubDomino, Stack, StarrStyx, Sulfur, UndeadCapulet, yaspo

osu!storyboard Division
bergy, Coppertine, Hokichi, Noffy, ScubDomino, Starrodkirby86, TheDuckMask, WildOne94, yaspo

osu!taiko Division
Alwaysyukaz, Babysnakes, Greenshell, hikiko-, janitoreihil, Jaye, komasy, mangomizer, Nepuri, Nwolf, -Kazu-, Raiden

osu!catch Division
alienflybot, Ascendance, JBHyperion, JeirYagtama, MBomb, Nelly, Spectator, wonjae

osu!mania Division
-mint-, -MysticEyes, Hydria, _Kobii, Maxus, Raveille, Unpredictable

Translators
Delis, den0saur, Emilia, Gabib, Hokichi, Icekalt, Jakads, LwL, Moecho, Niva, Realazy, Shortthu, smh, StarrStyx, Sulfur, Ryuusei Aika

UndeadCapulet
first
defiance
85th
Nightlys
@defiance
Mamiya Takuji
Uberzolik
love u vinxis. lets kiss
MBomb
MCA when
Em0nky
im bor
Uber
lmfao
Ryuusei Aika
who what who what
Alwaysyukaz
Finally!
Garalulu
It's still alive
Smokeman
MCA got me like
Pawsu
lets go!!
Nathan
hey lets play apex omar
Marblelemons
@Uberzolik toes
Wriothesley
VINXIS please let me vote I am BEGGING
Haruto
yazzzzzz
Wriothesley
Ive been mapping forever I'm begging bro...................
Cami
good morning hope you're having a good day out there
Ascendance
neat
Seolv
blacklisted
GalenTori
<3
10nya
yes
Asaiga
I appreciate the design~
Bunny Cookie
First
Kyouren
Sotarks
Cubby
Osu
Noffy
POSTING TO BUMP THREAD BECAUSE THE VOTING STAGE IS NOW OPEN

Please vote!

Especially for SB!
tatatat
umm.. Im still wondering. Why is “You must have ranked at least an Oni+ difficulty within 2018. Ranking something in 2019 does not count. ” a rule? Why oni+? Are people who only ranked a kantan/futsuu/muzukashii not good enough to vote? Just because they dont make hard stuff. Technically I made an oni and am allowed to vote, still a stupid rule.
shardex
vote for manten ty
show more