forum

Mizuki Nana - Innocent Starter (TV Size)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Andrea
Looks good now.

Ranked~
Cygnus
ok
JoJo
恭喜日卡酱~~ o.o/
Flask
耶恭喜~~
Nymph
grats!
Gamu
omedeto rika chan ><
bossandy
Suimya

Nymph wrote:

grats!
Dark_Ai

bossandy wrote:

Laurier

Nymph wrote:

grats!
pw384
congratulations!
Konei
Congratz~
vizzy
Congrats!
Kite
congrats to the rank
one of the best Mizuki Nana songs
SkyDevil
congratz o3o
Melophobia
congratz~
Jenny
Why do people even congratulate the daily ranks that aren't any outstanding? :v
terametis
congratz~<3
Milkshake

Dark_Ai wrote:

bossandy wrote:

ikr
IT'S NO LONGER FUNNY
SkyDevil

Jenny wrote:

it is on number 5 of the daily ranks >:U
Ice coffee
rate略低?
Snowy Dream
Late congratz! > <
Baka Rika
Mismagius

Jenny wrote:

EDIT: No comments at this map.

It's not like a comment will change the unfair way things work.
DakeDekaane
I'm still feeling the time off, I'm the only one who thinks that? :L
DarknessAngel
遲來的祝賀
話說怎麼每次ranked後都會有一些閒人閒語?
聽了就覺得很煩>_>
jameskong1

DakeDekaane wrote:

no sir
Chewin

DakeDekaane wrote:

You should redownload it. It's fine to me.
Rika has changed the .mp3 file and maybe you don't have the last update of it.
DakeDekaane
Okay, thanks for confirming that (I've re-downloaded but it appears that the map hate me >_<), sorry for late congrats~ c:
Heatherfield

Mystearica wrote:

SPOILER
For every beginning there is an ending.

I suppose in many ways I was also an innocent starter when I first started this game. Don't take this statement seriously.
Yet I say so because I was innocent. I did not know anything.

Just what is this beatmapping system? You make a map, you submit, people come rape your map to make it "rankable" and then you receive crap scores because people can't full combo your map. Whatever happened to your own style?

The very means of getting your beatmap ranked as it is right now is destroying every single bit of creativity any mapper could have possibly been born with.

I am tired of seeing BAT maps getting tag ranked instantly everyday while so many other mappers beg and beg to get any attention. There is no such thing as fairness in this system. If your name in chat isn't red, you do not exist. As much as I hate seeing this, I am a powerless individual who cannot bring about any change. But you know what? I tried.

I will proudly say that I never mapped songs for them to become ranked. I mapped them because I love them. I mapped them because I wanted to share them with the rest of you. If you map with the sole intention of getting your map ranked, then I believe you shouldn't be mapping at all.

Yes I know James has a wonderful full version of this song mapped. I do not intend to compare myself to James (there's no way I possibly could), so you don't have to go out of your way to flame me. This is merely my final tribute to the Nanoha series and Mizuki Nana and I really wanted to share this with those who love the series and this song in particular.

My wish is that one day my thoughts written above will reach all of you out there playing this game, creating beatmaps, or modding other people's maps. Don't map to be ranked, but rather map with your love for the song and share it with those who love the song. Show people your own style.

Actually, I'll stay around and see what I can do.
I have to admit that it's really interesting looking at the very same songs' different beatmap thread.
You may see coincidence, but I see consequence.
Anyway, just like what is said: sayonara negai ;)