8.33%
no i don't want to vote
16.67%
avocado
58.33%
Total votes: 12
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
Seeing as i'm still relatively new to here, i'm actually kinda interested how the government system of OT works.

any thoughts? ^w^
levesterz
Well it kinda work like this. [ redacted] find [redacted] get [redacted][redacted]and [redacted]
Topic Starter
Nate Bait

levesterz wrote:

Well it kinda work like this. [ redacted] find [redacted] get [redacted][redacted]and [redacted]

ok, where would i find [redacted] though?
abraker
Well there is the OT President who makes all the calls, and there is the OT Parliament which think of laws, debate them, and pass them. The OT Government has to abide by the OT Constitution located here: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/posts/7047598. The only power the OT Government does not have is the ability to defiine who is eligable for OT Government. That power is reserved for the OT Royal Society of Quality. So technically if the OT Government is ever abused, I and other OT Royal Society of Quality members can discuss on revoking their eligibility.

Internally we talk about how to stimulate OT and improve it. I believe TeeArctic's recent masterpiece is a direct result of the talks we had not too long ago.
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
interesting, may research more into that. i'm starting to learn more on how this land as a whole works •w•
abraker
You may want to start with the chronicles then https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/638186
levesterz
I just remember i can create more loss epic meme after seeing the chronicle
Cahyono29
i've been here for a while but i don't really understand how it works too
johnmedina999
metathread
abraker
meta meta metaaaaaaaa
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
wonder what era comes after the renaissance...
TeeArctic1
I main meta knight
abraker
Achromalia
Maybe none, if we don't fight for it.

OT!Government as it stands isn't necessarily some official, infinitely serious body of people, but we do try to take on serious things concerning OT, generally, as abraker's stated, we try to stimulate things when we can.

In short, it's another means towards just trying to make things more fun, it's fairly easier when there's a platform for it, after all.

So, for as long as we can, we'll push OT towards more and more events, and see where things go. Creative freedom's quite nice.
abraker
Considering recent shenanigans OT might have been a wee bit overstimulated lol
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
yet again, OT did have a spike down in activity a bit (especially in FG), so maybe this is a good thing
Achromalia
kinda varies with what people are doing. been pretty busy myself but Eph's return is kinda taking up my time with the threats of OT's deletion.