forum

the sun

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
the sun is an interesting element of our solar system. it has shed light for life to grow on earth. how delightful of you, sun!

though it does still give not the brightest days. when a piece of high pressure comes in, the sun can really cause heat between earth and itself. that's not polight at all.

other than that, the sun was one of the most important factors that gave us life. it really lights up my day thinking about these things!
Amanogawa Saya
the sun is a deadly laser
Topic Starter
Nate Bait
not anymore there's a blanket
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: btw the sun baby is now 22 years old
abraker
who is going to be the first man on the sun?
TeeArctic1
According to North Korea, Kim Jong Un has already been. He went at night though, so he's okay
Tad Fibonacci

TeeArctic1 wrote:

According to North Korea, Kim Jong Un has already been. He went at night though, so he's okay

Big brain.
ColdTooth
The sun, the moon, the stars
Westonini
Here comes the sun (doo doo doo doo)
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Stanvord
AHhHHhhhh THE LIGHt
pentaqola
i don't really like seeing the sun shine... it doesn't bring the joy it used to have... it just looks painful now...
Ska
sun backwards spells nus which is exactly how it would've been spelt if we called it nus instead of sun
samX500

[Ska] wrote:

sun backwards spells nus which is exactly how it would've been spelt if we called it nus instead of sun

May I ask of you to become my philosophy teacehr?
Ska

samX500 wrote:

[Ska] wrote:

May I ask of you to become my philosophy teacehr?

no sorry im married
Topic Starter
Nate Bait

[Ska] wrote:

technically the truth
Tad Fibonacci
The sun is a wondrous body. Like a magnificent father!
If only I could be so grossly incandescent!
Cahyono29
johnmedina999
Tennes
kaprii-sun uses the solar power
Carmlillball
It stings my eyes.
But I do live in Britain, after all.
keremaru
is a tabloid newspaper published in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. As a broadsheet, it was founded in 1964 as a successor to the ; it became a tabloid in 1969 after it was purchased by its current owner.[6] It is published by the News Group Newspapers division of News UK, itself a wholly owned subsidiary of Rupert Murdoch's News Corp.[7][8] Since was launched in February 2012, the paper has been a seven-day operation. previously had the largest circulation of any daily newspaper in the United Kingdom,[7] but it was overtaken by rival in March 2018.[9]

In 2012, was launched to replace the closed , employing some of its former journalists.[10][11][12] The average circulation for in January 2019 was 1,178,687.[13]

In January 2019, it had an average daily circulation of 1.4 million.[5] has been involved in many controversies in its history, including its coverage of the 1989 Hillsborough football stadium disaster. Regional editions of the newspaper for Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland are published in Glasgow (), Belfast () and Dublin () respectively. There is currently no separate Welsh edition of The Sun, readers in Wales get the same edition as readers in England.
UltraNational
The sun will be our new source of energy. We will one day launch rockets towards the sun that carries satalites. When the satalites reach the Sun, they will gather energy and come back to earth. The sun is the future of our energy and China will be the one leading this new future of energy.
samX500

UltraNational wrote:

The sun will be our new source of energy. We will one day launch rockets towards the sun that carries satalites. When the satalites reach the Sun, they will gather energy and come back to earth. The sun is the future of our energy and China will be the one leading this new future of energy.

That's a lot of trouble to make a solar panel.
abraker
shitposts will be our new source of energy. We will one day launch threads towards the entire forums that carries posts. When the posts reach the forums, they will gather energy and come back to OT. The forums is the future of our energy and the OT Government will be the one leading this new future of energy.
Meah

abraker wrote:

shitposts will be our new source of energy. We will one day launch threads towards the entire forums that carries posts. When the posts reach the forums, they will gather energy and come back to OT. The forums is the future of our energy and the OT Government will be the one leading this new future of energy.

CALL ME WHEN THE RIGHT TIME COMES, I'LL SAVE EVERYONE
levesterz
Rose are red
Blood are red
I see a smoke
That turn everuthing to red