but it no longer scrolls up which might be a good thing after all
on the bad side: you can no longer send off edits with ctrl+enter, meh
Topic Starter
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

Did the reply box become even bigger than before now. wowie
on the bad side: you can no longer send off edits with ctrl+enter, meh

eek! yeah! but it's nice and dark so my eyes don't fall out of my sockets like it's christmas on crack
AquaTail
If thats the new forum design, I'm honestly scared to see what will be in Lazer
Topic Starter
ColdTooth
Aqua, do you want to become a regular in OT?

Just make sure you aren't a furry like me.
AquaTail
Then I think I already failed long time ago
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I feel conflicted
levesterz
I felt now the design took one step foward then ten step back
Ephemeral
big ol' box
pentaqola
nightmare fuel
MisakiTobisawa-
old site users will always have the ability to return to their comfort zone, so that's no issue

but for new site users we've been embracing many changes over the past few weeks in terms of color scheme, and now this style. it does kind of hurt my eyes now because i'm used to white backgrounds, but we'll see how this goes
Nate Bait
it feels much more "smaller"

yet i'm on my phone, so i may be a bit biased on this
Meah
old.ppy.sh
Phosuticite
Big ol' reply box got me feeling a little out of place. I haven't been here long enough to really compare old and new forum designs though. I guess it's alright!
Westonini
I haven't really liked or cared for any of the recent changes to the new forums until this one. I like the more compact look that it gives off; it feels cleaner that way. Although does the new reply box really need to be as big as it is? I feel like they could definitely tone that down a bit.
Topic Starter
ColdTooth

Endaris wrote:

I've just had the reply box take up half of my screen again like the last revamp. Not sure what causes this but it only happens on a few threads.
Serraionga

levesterz wrote:

I felt now the design took one step foward then ten step back
i'd say they took ten steps back when they released it and now they're taking one step forward with each update which is pretty silly but uhhh yeah ChAnGeS i guess

thread pages are now dark which doesn't hurt my eyes anymore and it's a good thing, still no dark/white mode toggle though

why the hell does the replybox get stuck at the bottom of the screen when you click on it... and why is it bigger than before.............. Just why.
got my hopes up when i saw you could adjust its size, only to find you can't make it smaller...
might as well have another page for replies just like the old site does, you can't see shit when posting

no comments on the font

if it didn't have infinite scrolling i wouldn't mind using it, but afaik it's not going anywhere and there are no alternatives for those who don't like burning their ram mindlessly

it's definitely better than when it was released 4 years ago, i'll give you that, but i still find it very inferior compared to the old site
roshan117
oo

unpopular opinion but i like it
Zech
forum is looking good i like it <3
samX500
I really dislike how they separate the signature in the new website.

The line to separate the signature from the user's post is the exact same as they line that separate each comment.

TBH I don't really know why they keep changing the site so much. I don't use the new website but people who do must be thrown off by a new design every few weeks and keep having to adapt to a new design.

Plus all they change is design, not functionality.
Quibbly
The reply box doesn't stick to the screen, taking up 80% of it, when scrolling anymore. Best part about it.

Everything looks hella small now tho
Meah
Good now, time to migrate
Cahyono29
the reply box still following me when i scroll up,although now i can close it,i still don't like it
abraker
sending me too work >:(

══════════════
    ╭╬╮         ◢
▁╭▅▆▇□□█▇▆▅▄▃▂▁(╳)█╮  Bob is building an army. This helicopter
╰═▃__▁▁▁▁▁∠════▔▔▔    with Bob in it is against osu!forums.
  ╙O ╙O
Westonini

ColdTooth wrote:

Endaris wrote:

I've just had the reply box take up half of my screen again like the last revamp. Not sure what causes this but it only happens on a few threads.

you can just use the close button that's next to preview and post
show more