forum

Hello! I'm new here (obviously)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jackoz_old
Hi, my name's Jackoz.
Just started playing (seriously) Osu last week, and have been struggling just to finish the hard difficulty beatmaps.
Friend of mine suggested Osu to me as a substitute to DJ Max, and DDR.
Forgot to mention that I write as a hobby.

Anyway, nice to meet you!
Vext_old
I played about 50 times my first day on that god damned pokemans map and it is STILL in my most played somewhere. It wasn't even a very good map, and I didn't care much about the song, but maaaaan I HAD to beat that hard diff. and it was so sweet when I did... What was the point of this again? Eh... well.. Nice hat.
jer0th
Welcome, Jackoz Ü Enjoy the game! Ü

Oh, and you might want to stop by the Tagalog subforums :)
ztrot
this vext guy nice to meet you jackoz
Topic Starter
Jackoz_old

Vext wrote:

I played about 50 times my first day on that god damned pokemans map and it is STILL in my most played somewhere. It wasn't even a very good map, and I didn't care much about the song, but maaaaan I HAD to beat that hard diff. and it was so sweet when I did... What was the point of this again? Eh... well.. Nice hat.
Well. It's kind of like having a determination to finish a specific beatmap rather than find something else. I kinda understand you

jer0th wrote:

Welcome, Jackoz Ü Enjoy the game! Ü

Oh, and you might want to stop by the Tagalog subforums :)
Well sure. So there really are Pilipinos playing Osu.

ztrot wrote:

this vext guy nice to meet you jackoz
Nice to meet you too ztrot.
Xylem Beer
Hi fellow filipino. Welcome to osu.
superch00b
Welcome :3 This game is too addicting >w<
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Irisu_old
Hello! Welcome to osu and the forums~ :3
TheVileOne
Welcome!

When I was new it took me forever to move onto Hard difficulties. I had to train hard to do them. Looks like the current generation outshines my experience.
Aoriki
Tecknika?!

Welcome, btw.
superch00b
o: Technica you say