forum

Blinking mid-game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Totoryu
Anyone else get an issue with the need of feeling to blink when playing osu?

I end up thinking too much about blinking and end up blinking during a part where I need to pay attention.
Thinking about blinking = feeling the need to blink
ColdTooth
play more
Serraionga
play more
Westonini
i actually have the opposite issue; i forget to blink. along with forgetting to breathe.

but that only happens to me when i'm doing really good or am about to FC a song. so basically it very rarely happens.
ColdTooth
abraker
G&REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
levesterz
Blinking is actually normal for human being. You might not notice but when you trying to read all the post you might have blinked like ine or two timw. I suggest becoming a fish as fish cant blink
vinnicci
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Breathe manually
abraker
levesterz

abraker wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH wrote:

Breathe manually
abraker
Westonini
wait what
Topic Starter
Totoryu

ColdTooth wrote:

haha you're funny but uhhhhhhh my first 300pp play was today and it was a chika map

its too late
abraker
I saw your future. You die playing osu

but it's worse. You lost the 500pp FC as you went unconscious right before the last note.
ColdTooth

Totoryu wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

haha you're funny but uhhhhhhh my first 300pp play was today and it was a chika map

its too late

if you're playing for pp you're a shit player btw

but oh well, another one falls in the void
TeeArctic1
Fellas, I present the solution

Tad Fibonacci
Holy shit Tee.

Haven't seen you in a while. How have u been?
abraker
Whats him take 2 months to reply
TeeArctic1
I live, I'm currently working my ass off and travelling to meetings pretty much every weekend, but I live. OT sadly became one of the things I prioritised less as my personal workload escalated, but things are starting to slow down a bit at least, so I'll probably hang around more than "absent with no explanation and possibly dead"