forum

least favorite fast food resturant and why

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Unpredictable
idk why but this topic popped into my head the other day

lemme just say I hate Burger King. Most of the time, I get horrible service and the food is just so hit or miss for me that I can't bear to eat there at all. Also it feels depressing eating there sometimes, just the overall experience feels absolutely sad and terrible.

also KFC is the same thing for me but I hear it's actually quite good in the UK, which im really surprised to hear. The ones in the US absolutely suck.

discuss pls. this can also start your new and dark venture into "Yelping", heh.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't particularly like any fast food restaurant here, and I try to avoid them all. But the worst fast food restaurant is
ColdTooth
Yeah I agree w/ BK, but I also dislike subway. Just absolute garbage.
samX500
I don't really got to fast food restraurant that much but I guess I'd say Burger King.

I went there one time and the food didn't taste good and a few hours after eating it I threw up harder that I have ever thrown up in my entire life.
urdu
Burger King. I hate BK
abraker
I am too thin for someone who likes to go fast food now and then
levesterz
The only fast food that i hate is mcdonald's fries.
roshan117
burger king cuz they are shit
Meah
McDo
Topic Starter
Unpredictable

ColdTooth wrote:

Yeah I agree w/ BK, but I also dislike subway. Just absolute garbage.

i make a custom sandwich every time im at subway and i swear, it's reaaaally damn good. anything on the menu i stay away from.

maybe this thread should be titled 'burger king hate thread', it's something almost of us seem to agree on :)
ColdTooth
I mean, I'm also a chicken nugget and fries enthusiast, BK makes okay versions of those, but mcdonalds does it better. Or I'll just get store-bought for 'em.

Chik-fil-A is good too.