Learn a new word today!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
syz·y·gy

/ˈsizijē/

noun Astronomy

a conjunction or opposition, especially of the moon with the sun.
"the planets were aligned in syzygy"

a pair of connected or corresponding things.
"animus and anima represent a supreme pair of opposites, the syzygy"

On 21st December 2510, citizens of Earth witnessed a very mysterious phenomenon. People from every nation, state and city in the entire world saw a strange dark shape looming over their area. The shape seemed to hover over every major place on Earth.

The moment the shape appeared, entire nations were plunged into a dull gloomy greyness. People suddenly fell into deep despair and grief. The air vibrated with the screams of what seemed to be everyone on Earth. There was utter chaos everywhere. Those who were tough enough and obliged to ignore the sense of despair (i.e the authorities of different states) tried in vain to maintain order.

Not one place on Earth was free from the terrible screams which echoed throughtout nations. Except the forests. Strangely, animals were nor affected by the gloom and were silent. The only sounds coming from the forests were the trees blowing in the wind. Whispering and hissing.

Then came the terrible cry. It sounded as though a thousand banshees and typhoons had merged in one single blood piercing screech which turned every hair on a person's head white. Such was the horror of that cry. Two massive orbs appeared in the sky. They were fiery and raging. They almost matched the screech of rage and grief which came from the skies. As though the two orbs were eyes belonging to the cry from the shadow over the world.

The chaos flared for what seemed like an eternity. Many died. People ran everywhere not knowing where to go or who to go to. They were in terrible grief. All this time the shadow cried on, driving everyone to the brink of madness. People screamed and begged for it to end. Holy men chanted and shouted prayers of repentance to the skies, they sensed that the end was near.

Suddenly there was an ear-splitting explosion which reverberated throughout the solar system, and Earth shattered taking its despairing souls with it. Its remnants collided with the nearby planets, causing their landscapes to change. The fragmented remnants of Earth scattered across the different planets in the Solar System. The collisions caused several planets to be induced with the ingredients for life. The millions of pieces of earth travelled far across the milky way, leaving a void where mother Earth had once shone.
ColdTooth
not very cash money of you
samX500
I guess I am lucky to have taken part in the Mars settlement expedition.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
iggy azalea
levesterz
Same i learn a new word too its called treside.
Its a mass genoside of tree people
Topic Starter
abraker
Oh no! Not the tree ppl!

Westonini
The
/T͟Hē,T͟Hə/

determiner

denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.
"what's the matter?"

used to point forward to a following qualifying or defining clause or phrase.
"the fuss that he made of her"

Congratulations, you've just been enlightened. Be sure to use this newly-learned word wisely.
Magnus-Cosmos
Fuck- Fuck
Cahyono29
learn something new everyday
levesterz
Neww word i learn homieside
Westonini
thats great leve. next you should learn genocider
levesterz
Is it the sameas geneside.
Topic Starter
abraker