forum

[SIGNUPS CLOSED] [STD] Production 727 Osu! Tournament #2 [1v1 | 20k-50k | Rapid] [32/32]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amelia Watson

Welcome to Production 727 Idol osu! Tournament!

Previously named Idol Production 727 osu! Contest. This is our osu!standard 1v1 tournament themed around idols of all kinds!
This tournament will take place over the weekend of the 28th and 29th of September.

1. This is a 1v1, osu! Standard Tournament.
  2. This is an international tournament.
  3. The rank ranges are between 20,000-50,000 with BWS applied. Players may sign up outside the rank range, but must be in the rank range by tourney day. If not, their registration may be removed.
  4. This tournament will be played with ScoreV2.
  5. This tournament will have a single elimination stage that will take over the course of two days.
  6. All match times are in UTC.
  7. Inappropriate behavior, misconducts, and/or cheating will result in disqualification and blacklist in future iterations. Be nice and play fair :)

1. Players must join the discord as soon as they sign up and set their nickname to their osu username. Players will have 24 hours to join the discord after they sign up. If they do not join the discord, they may not be permitted to join the tournament.
  2. Players should sign up using the following template:

Name:
    Discord:

Copy paste the following: I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted

1. Because this tournament has a maximum of 32 players, only the first 32 players will be able to sign up. Signups will be closed on September 27th, or when 32 players sign up, whichever is sooner.
  2. If by chance you have signed up but can no longer play, PM me ASAP as it will vacant spots for other players to play!

1. September 20th-21st:
    1. Mappool Released
  2. September 27th:
    1. End of Registrations (UTC 23:59)
  3. September 28th:
    1. 15:00 UTC - Round of 32
    2. 16:00 UTC - Round of 16
    3. 17:00 UTC - Quarterfinals
  4. September 29th:
    1. 15:00 UTC - Semifinals
    2. 16:00 UTC - Finals

1. The entire tournament will use a single mappool, which consists of 4NM/2HD/2HR/2DT/TB.
  2. Players will self-ref their matches with the exception of semifinals and finals. The names of the matches should have the template of “Io!T: (Player 1) vs (Player 2)”
  3. Matches will be played BO5 for RO32, RO16 and Quarterfinals, BO7 for Semifinals and BO9 for Finals
  4. SCOREV2 and head to head must be enabled.
  5. Once both players are in the lobby, rolls/bans will proceed as usual. Both players may only ban 1 map. Highest roller gains 1st pick/2nd ban.
  6. You may not play the same MOD type twice in a row
  7. Players have a 10 minute grace period to join their matches after the start time of the tournament. If they do not join, they forfeit the match and a win is granted to their opponent.
  8. Failed scores count.
  9. In the case of a disconnection, common sense will be applied: if proof exists of the disconnected player's score (or a rough estimate of their hypothetical score if they finished the map), it will be used in scoring; if it is at all ambiguous, the other team will get the point; if the disconnection occurred in the first few seconds, the map will be replayed.

1. The winner of the tournament will receive one month of supporter.

Hosts: RubyPhire, Nao Kamiya
Spreadsheeter: M1keL
Mappool Selectors: -SURPRISE-, RubyPhire, JiruPiru
lokser
Streamers/Commentators: Nao Kamiya, Bakugo-
Graphics Designer: Nao Kamiya
Referees: RubyPhire
-MiGo-
Name: -MiGo-
Discord: -MiGo-#9250
Reolly
Name: Reolly
Discord: indefinitely tired#6872

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted.
Deorum
Name: Deorum
Discord: Deorum#0904

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
TheOwlBoy
Sigge
Name:skystar34
Discord: skystar#2160

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
BTMCActivated
Name: 404AccNotFound
Discord: Coke Head#8387 you clown
-Toastyyy-
Name: -Toastyyy-
Discord: toastyyy#3568

JoanaBob
Name: JoanaBob
Discord: JoanaBob#0556

Batatin
Name: Batatin
Discord: Batatin#9738

Hero Saitama
Name: dimaaa_007
Discord: HERO!!!#3270

zfr
Name:zfr
Discord: zfr#5744

Zyf
"Signups will be closed on July 27th" oops :)
Kumichiku
Name: Kumichiku
Discord: Kumichiku#9855

Zavier
Name: Xsmite
Discord: Zavier#8657

Aim Game
Name: WAZje
Discord: Waz#1654

dima4e4a
Name: dima4e4a
Discord: Badlanguage#3089

Tato
Name: Tato
Discord: Tatito#3112

Rophyr
Name: Rophyr
Discord:Raphy 神#9101

[ Yui ]
Name: [ Yui ]
Discord: [ Yui ]#8321

Zhuosh
Name: Zhuosh
Discord: Zhuosh#0582

Calyx
Name: ultranooby
Discord: Uber#2294

wavisc
Name: wavisc
Discord: wavisc#0419

Sulphate
Name: Sulphate
Discord: Sulphate#6969

-Sleeping-
Name:-Sleeping-
Discord:-Sleeping-#3007
Nyx_
Name: Nyx_
Discord: Nyx#7120

I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted.
arcad
Name: zibi
Discord: zibi#2029

Yayaka
Name: Yayaka
Discord: Yayaka#7962

v1cks
Name: v1cks
Discord: v1cks#3279

Okupsa
Name:Apsuko
Discord : Apsuko#2759

R A F A L E K
Name:Rafus111
Discord:Rafus111#4188

_shijunii
Name: CannotTapFast
Discord: Ich waffel den Teig#0420

Caruma
Name: C4rm4
Discord:Carma#2567

Topic Starter
Amelia Watson

zfr wrote:

Name:zfr
Discord: zfr#5744

-Sleeping- wrote:

Name:-Sleeping-
Discord:-Sleeping-#3007

You have up until 0 UTC tomorrow to join the server, if you still haven't joined by then I'm removing your vacant spot as I'm not responsible and to allow others to register for the tournament.
Izz
Name: Izz
Discord: IzzKdr#4692

Copy paste the following: I understand the rules of this tournament, I understand that by signing up I will commit to playing in this tournament and will show up on time for my matches, and by disobeying the rules I could get disqualified and possibly blacklisted
flake
Name: Flake
Discord: fureiku#4383

show more