Refrain from spam. Thanks.
Mara
Learn to play.
Strawberry
不服不要玩
AlphaWaves

Lach wrote:

AlphaWaves wrote:

Wont make further comment on awful audio quality...

But sadly not only the audio quality is awful here :/
There is nothing wrong with the audio quality. It sounds the same as the encode I have from TLMC. Not all doujin circles have access to recording studios equipped like popular music producers/composers do. Just because the map does not suit your... refined..? tastes does not mean you need to say anything.

Congratulations, kiddly.
Buy youself some ears if you cant hear artifacts in this mp3.
Flask
no cloth no play
Lach

AlphaWaves wrote:

I would send you an .iso of the CD and you can see for yourself that it sounds the same, but my internet is too slow. You're kidding yourself if you think your beats by dre and $70 PCI-E sound card gives you the right to comment on the audio quality when you know maps are limited to 192 kbps. That being said, nobody can hear the difference between 320 kbps and 192 kbps. If you think you can, it's because you have it in your head that 320KBPS AUDIO OBVIOUSLY BETTER LOL.

I can't help but wonder why you don't lurk WIP or pending for maps that actually have audio problems, instead of bitching about how your $500 headphones can magically hear the difference when there clearly is none. Maybe you could even complain help out and find a reasonable encode BEFORE something gets ranked.

I said this against my better judgement knowing you are either a troll, or retarded. I really hope it's the former.

Sorry for posting useless shit, but this really frustrates me.
AlphaWaves

Lach wrote:

AlphaWaves wrote:

I would send you an .iso of the CD and you can see for yourself that it sounds the same, but my internet is too slow. You're kidding yourself if you think your beats by dre and $70 PCI-E sound card gives you the right to comment on the audio quality when you know maps are limited to 192 kbps. That being said, nobody can hear the difference between 320 kbps and 192 kbps. If you think you can, it's because you have it in your head that 320KBPS AUDIO OBVIOUSLY BETTER LOL.

I can't help but wonder why you don't lurk WIP or pending for maps that actually have audio problems, instead of bitching about how your $500 headphones can magically hear the difference when there clearly is none. Maybe you could even complain help out and find a reasonable encode BEFORE something gets ranked.

I said this against my better judgement knowing you are either a troll, or retarded. I really hope it's the former.

Sorry for posting useless shit, but this really frustrates me.
I have an AKG 272 and a Xonar Ess. STX. Not because you dont hear differences means everyone doesnt.
What is your studio stuff useful in if you dont make difference in an uc stream and a 192 kbs mp3 cbr with an actual really active audio profile. C'mon dude. Not worth debating about it with you.

EDIT : and just send me an honestly converted 320kbs mp3 file of this music and i can ABX Test it, I have no fear I will get a "Chance you were guessing" to 0.000%.

EDIT 2 : oh and..
Nothing to add. Debate stopped here for me.
Lach
May I remind you that this game is about clicking circles, not complaining about audio quality that is perfectly fine. There is a reason why audio is limited to 192 kbps.

You won't find many songs on osu! that have no clipping. Some red lines in audacity does not make a map unrankable.

http://puu.sh/2FzMH.mp3
Aqo
great map kiddly! wow this is so fun <3
Natteke
zhuihui
Marcin
This guy is so annoying in so many ways... Please... go away....
Just because YOU can afford a high tier sound card / headphones, and you can hear A LITTLE difference, doesn't mean that we'll treat you as a god.
mp3's will be in 192kb/s DEAL WITH IT.
Aqo
The mp3 is fine, that person is a troll, just ignore him.
-Neipezi
omg, congrats.. diff very crazy D:
rrtyui
"set a large circle and placing the jump" <= this NOT only a good map. this is rhythm game. :)

and good job kiddly 8-)
Mashley

Lach wrote:

No, this is wrong. There is a clear difference between the two even on shitty headphones. Though of course on osu! from what I know we are not allowed to used above 192kbps. Personally I don't see any issue in this particular mp3, sounds pretty fine for osu! standards but to say there isn't a difference between 192 and 320 is dumb.
Natsume
The best approved Touhou beatmap
Stoneybeans
Just wanted to say amazing, fun, challanging, interesting, and overall awesome map!
RikiH_
Just epic.
Why the hell this has only 8.0 of rating while shitty, boring anime maps with 0 creativity have at least 9.0? What is wrong with people?

Sorry for shitty english, regards
[DBF]

RikiH_ wrote:

Just epic.
Why the hell this has only 8.0 of rating while shitty, boring anime maps with 0 creativity have at least 9.0? What is wrong with people?

Most of people in osu can't see art while playing beatmaps.

They just xxxxxxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxz, fc'd, oh wow, ss, good map, 10/10.

Hitsounds, spacing, creativity, few people care about it.

Frobe
wow :)
Jenny

Rorry wrote:

8-)       8-)    8-) 8-) 8-)   8-) 8-)       8-) 8-)       8-)         8-)       8-)
8-)      8-)       8-)      8-)   8-)     8-)   8-)     8-)          8-)     8-)
8-)    8-)         8-)      8-)     8-)   8-)     8-)   8-)            8-) 8-)
8-)  8-)           8-)      8-)     8-)   8-)     8-)   8-)             8-)  
8-)    8-)         8-)      8-)     8-)   8-)     8-)   8-)             8-)
8-)      8-)       8-)      8-)   8-)     8-)   8-)     8-)             8-)
8-)       8-)    8-) 8-) 8-)   8-) 8-)       8-) 8-)       8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)      8-)