forum

Camellia ft. Ayakura Mei - Integration under the moon of cod

posted
Total Posts
show more
PEPOTTI
I'm really like this map.
For example, to be sure, I thinl that 04:41:900 (4,1) - is Unrankable.

But WHY, WHY the person who ranked this map didn't point out those parts before this map be ranked?

According to maps of all, I think that it is bad to cancel once it ranked.
If though someone discover the problem after the ranked, don't cancel ranked unless it is VERY VERY fatal defect!

英語が非常に微妙なので日本語でかいとくと、
ものすごく致命的な欠陥で無い限り一度ランクしたものを取り消すことをやめてほしいということです
Topic Starter
kiddly
hhh
osu! player needs 1PC SSed beatmap.
got no time to deal with these issues.
deepsea
"match" lol
Maps "NEVER" need to "match" the music, they just need to "fit" the music.
This map may be wrong or not good and I would like issues be fixed if there were, but seriously you see-circle-and-tap players need to l2play rhythm game.
Miracle Lotus

deepsea wrote:

"match" lol
This map may be wrong or not good and I would like issues be fixed if there were, but seriously you see-circle-and-tap players need to l2play rhythm game.
That's why you're the best osu player right now, right?
Rules are rules, everyone has to respect them.
If you do not like the rules, just play the map unranked, I don't see a problem here.
deepsea

Miracle Lotus wrote:

deepsea wrote:

"match" lol
That's why you're the best osu player right now, right?
Rules are rules, everyone has to respect them.
If you do not like the rules, just play the map unranked, I don't see a problem here.
Highlighted in case people don't read properly.
Miracle Lotus

deepsea wrote:

Highlighted in case people don't read properly.
Then seeing how the map owner does not wish to fix any of the issues, you remap it.
Anticloud

Natteke wrote:

Loctav incoming in

amazing
Scorpiour

Miracle Lotus wrote:

The map is complete nonsense, almost comparable to an early 2008 map.
Please, this map has to be reworked, because this shouldn't be acceptable with today's standards.
I had a map waiting for so long and it wasn't as broken as this map at all, I don't see why this should be rankable or even approved.

And don't get me started with rhythm, most of the hitcircles do not even match with the music.

May I remind you people there are ranking criterias to respect?
despite i don't like the map also...
i don't think your image is related to respect ranking criteria. Please try to know what is ranking criteria.
Miracle Lotus

Scorpiour wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

The map is complete nonsense, almost comparable to an early 2008 map.
Please, this map has to be reworked, because this shouldn't be acceptable with today's standards.
I had a map waiting for so long and it wasn't as broken as this map at all, I don't see why this should be rankable or even approved.

And don't get me started with rhythm, most of the hitcircles do not even match with the music.

May I remind you people there are ranking criterias to respect?
despite i don't like the map also...
i don't think your image is related to respect ranking criteria. Please try to know what is ranking criteria.
A map should at least be playable, this map demonstrates the contrary.
The image that I put is just to show how ridiculous this map is according to AiMod.
Scorpiour

Miracle Lotus wrote:

The image that I put is just to show how ridiculous this map is according to AiMod.
Aimod support nothing. playable is depended on your playing skill. When this map was ranked nobody thought it was playable also.
mintong89
AIMod is useless now
Miracle Lotus

Scorpiour wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Aimod support nothing. playable is depended on your playing skill. When this map was ranked nobody thought it was playable also.
The map is playable alright, but it's just unbearable to play (not the one you linked, this one).
Imagine someone mapped a song with Lesjuh's old style, would it be acceptable these days?
Hell no. This map just reminds me of the older maps.
ignorethis

Miracle Lotus wrote:

this map may have minor flaws on note arrangement, but is perfectly playable and fits the song well. I can tell that from my four years' mapping experience.

AIMod? it's totally useless unless you want to check out unsnapped notes. For example, you can choose any ranked maps and call AIMod, then it displays hundreds of spacing warnings. what's the point of using it then? even your own map has 176 spacing warnings.

Besides, I'd like to remind you that you're still a newcomer to osu mapping. Such unreasonable complaints will be considered no more than trolling. Learn to map, then try to criticise others.
Miracle Lotus

ignorethis wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

this map may have minor flaws on note arrangement, but is perfectly playable and fits the song well. I can tell that from my four years' mapping experience.

AIMod? it's totally useless unless you want to check out unsnapped notes. For example, you can choose any ranked maps and call AIMod, then it displays hundreds of spacing warnings. what's the point of using it then? even your own map has 176 spacing warnings.

Besides, I'd like to remind you that you're still a newcomer to osu mapping. Such unreasonable complaints will be considered no more than trolling. Learn to map, then try to criticise others.
I just stated my opinion, that's all.
I feel this map should not be approved at its current state.

I'm just a bit angry, since my own map has been sitting without a single MAT or BAT responding to my PMs.
popner

Miracle Lotus wrote:

I'm just a bit angry, since my own map has been sitting without a single MAT or BAT responding to my PMs.
But you have not considered why this happened. I checked all furum PM and only pick maps that are 'generally well designed ones', then mod and bubble it.

I don't know why you think kiddly's map is shitty, but from what I see, it has solid structure and shows the mapper's basic mapping skill at least, which can't be found in most of new mapper's map(including your's). Some flaw exist but they can be fixed easily, so it deserve a bubble. And, it is easy to make an unrankable map rankable, but it is hard to make a bad map good.
Tonoko

Miracle Lotus wrote:

I just stated my opinion, that's all.
I feel this map should not be approved at its current state.

Don't be angry man. It's not an map-and-mod-and-rank game now. It's a map-"HEY! I know you~blablabla Can you mod my map"*n-rank game now. You might not know how many GREAT GUYS decide to leave because of this reality.

And, time is money. So, don't try to complain something you can choose not to play. Also, the discussion of the ranking system/AImod/personal opinion/funny or not/playing skill is just completely wasting time here...

All modders have to do are pointing out the unrankable stuff , looking for the real rules to support that mod and asking the mapper to fix it.

I used to be an "anti-rankiing-system"guy like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.
Heatherfield

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Just like what i said, because you can't.
While you might not agree, this map is not defended because of "friendship". You might think this map is shit, meanwhile there are a bunch of decent players who really think this is epic, can you make a map that can attract same amount of recognition?
No you can't.
And all you can think of is complaining lolol

And how old are you?
Nymph
说太多了我还是编辑掉吧
rrtyui
Are you saying it is not because their playable?
You are a beginner plays and mapping :)

And another advice

Almod is useless 95%
Miracle Lotus

Heatherfield wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Just like what i said, because you can't.
While you might not agree, this map is not defended because of "friendship". You might think this map is shit, meanwhile there are a bunch of decent players who really think this is epic, can you make a map that can attract same amount of recognition?
No you can't.
And all you can think of is complaining lolol

And how old are you?
To everyone above:

To my eyes, you're all just Asians praising the hell out of this map.
You can talk about skill all day, but this does not make this map enjoyable to play, for me at least.
I consider myself decent enough to pass it, but however, the map design just frustrates me.
Why are you so eager of defending this map? Just accept my opinion as feedback.
I did not enjoy the map, period.
deepsea
lol I think we can stop being mad form now on.
kiddly is 我當兵 沒時間ing and busy atm, let's wait for him and see what to do later.

EDIT:I am going to fix posts that out of topic, nonsense and too jysb after this post. Feel free to discuss and troll a bit but don't be too over.
popner
STOP useless topic here. If you don't like the map you should close the thread. The thread is for the positive and helpful posts only.

Edit: Let the thread focus on how to improve the map.
Garven
The mapper has already expressed no interest in changing the map. There isnt really much point in continuing beyond more cycles of the same tired arguments. And everyone wants that, right?
Natteke

Miracle Lotus wrote:

To everyone above:

You can talk about skill all day, but this does not make this map enjoyable to play, for me at least.
I consider myself decent enough to pass it, but however, the map design just frustrates me.
In my opinion, you should go and choke on a giant black hairy potato with your opinions. But that's just my opinion. Just accept it as feedback to your posts.

I liked this map. Yes it's hard and the rhythm may be difficult to follow (on the first try, I had no problems after that) but it's only for the better. Maps like this are rare gems of originality. Bullshit like BD's Airman gets approved, why can't this map have a room in the list of approved maps? (yes I'm using this argument again, if you disagree, you can poot off)

Edit:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Imagine someone mapped a song with Lesjuh's old style, would it be acceptable these days?
Hell no. This map just reminds me of the older maps.
Oh help me gods there's so many things wrong with this post on so many levels. If I could punch you in the face right now I would
Kodora

Miracle Lotus wrote:

So, you blaming map just because it is "unplayable" for you? What the hell. There are already a lot of people who found this map perfectly enjoyable and playable. And please, do not post your own opinion as main argument about this map..
Topic Starter
kiddly
come on man,let's stop nonsence trolling.
busy on working so I'll be back sometime next week to deal with this.
wonders
i wonder know, those who know the beauty of this map but still want to change this map. why?
Bass
Both sides should calm down and look at map, and help the mapper - what could be improved without forcing him to do additional stuffs which aren't necessary.
What's more, circles being covered by hitburts won't be that much of deal soon I guess since peppy is remaking default skin to be much more playable with maps.
lolcubes

Nemis wrote:

* 06:06:331 (1,2,3,4) - As lolcubes said, this is 1/4
o_O

I didn't say a thing here.
Charles445
Only thing we should bother with is the incorrectly snapped objects. We're not here to change the mapper's ideas, just the technical bits. Right?

EDIT: Huh, map makes sense all of a sudden.
pw384
if you hate this map, vote 1 when it's approved and go away
thread is used to help the mapper

ps
jysb (/me flees
RL_Tibbar
WTF,what an awesome map
Aurele

384059043 wrote:

if you hate this map, vote 1 when it's approved and go away
thread is used to help the mapper

ps
jysb (/me flees
There's nothing about hate, this map was unranked due to unrankable things.

I am now doing a recheck.
Flask
gansijiye

老門不要再軍中unapped 我不服
Nemis

lolcubes wrote:

Nemis wrote:

* 06:06:331 (1,2,3,4) - As lolcubes said, this is 1/4
o_O

I didn't say a thing here.
Charles* @@ sorry
tiper
Just one thing. There's no hate, but the difference between 1\4 and 1\6 ticks is too big. 38 ms in your case. Missnapped notes are the same that wrong offset. Misplaced offset(38ms) is a good reason to get your map unranked.
Card N'FoRcE
Haven't modded something for quite a while, but this is an interesting work, so i wanted to have a look.

- General: (Considerations and things you need to check/fix for the whole map)
  • 00:52:809 - This KIAI section actually feels a bit unnecessary: it feels more like a "build-up" to something great that's coming later, instead of "epic-section" itself.
    01:23:718 - Same as above. From 01:27:354 - to 01:29:172 - seems more appropriate to me.
    02:36:445 - again, same as above. From 02:41:900 - to 02:54:627 - and from 02:56:445 - to 03:10:991 - would actually work nicer.
    05:00:082 - same pattern as above.
    But i can also see you just structured your KIAI in a different yet consistent way, which is not wrong in itself. So yeah, consider this just as an opinion.
- gansijiye:
  1. .Opinions: (Just some thoughts, I'd personally like if you follow them)
    (What does that diff name even mean?)
    I would say that the first section using /6 patterns may be disorienting at first, but after trying to snap stuff differently as a test i only got worse results that are not worth posting. Basically, the rhythm is fine and the map is structured in a way which makes sense and becomes quite intuitive after a few seconds of gameplay.
    I personally believe that mapping until the end of the song is kinda anti-climatic (06:07:354 - would be the best spot to end the map). Just my opinion (as i prefer to see outros in maps) but wanted to let you know.
  2. .Suggestions: (Fixing this should make gameplay/aesthetics a bit better)
    01:18:263 (2) - maybe this is intentional, but this anti-jump really bugs me. If not for AR9 (which makes it barely readable), the previous patterns make this look like it's 1/2 before its actual position. I'd say to add a beat at 01:18:150 - or move it elsewhere farther, to have it match with the rest of the section.
    02:22:127 (2,3) - move them up just a bit. It makes 02:22:468 (4) - more natural to read as it's placed in a /4 divisor and the unmatching spacing may be deceiving since this section of the map has a pretty consistent usage of it.
    03:38:945 - kinda crazy, but adding a 1/8 repeating slider would be amazing here. 03:38:263 (1,2,3,4) - might need a bit of reworking if you add it, though.
    05:37:127 (7,8) - make a 1/8 repeating slider instead?
For as much as I'm trying to check if there's wrongly snapped stuff, i fail to notice any. If there are any, the map is made in a way that makes the user not notice, which is still fine as long as it makes sense.
Also, i really like this map: as Natteke said, this is a "rare gem of originality" thanks to the way the rhythm is structured. I've seen plenty of taiko maps using /6 streams, pretty much the same way kiddly used them in here, and they worked fine, so why should having that kind of stuff in standard be wrong (especially if it actually works nicely within the map)?

Starring because i like.
happy30
change the artist to:

Cammellia ft. 綾倉盟

romanized:

Cammellia ft. Mei Ayakura

silly natteke
Kodora

tiper wrote:

Just one thing. There's no hate, but difference between 1\4 and 1\6 ticks is too big. 38 ms in your case. Missnapped notes are the same that wrong offset. Misplaced offset(38ms) is a good reason to get your map unranked.
aaa wtf. This map was watched carefully for enough MATs and BATs, you sure that this map was even bubble with wrong offset or issue like this?
All fine here - there is no any missnapped notes, just change rhytm 1/4 to 1/6
tiper
show more