wonders
精忠报国
spboxer3

Flask wrote:

軍中rank兩張搞毛
Kodora
damn this user's rating, it should be 10/10
Miracle Lotus
Unplayable spacing, why was this even approved.
Jordan
wow, I enjoyed that <3
Apricot
noobs can't even understand how good is this beatmap.
Natteke
Loctav incoming in

Charles445
kiddly, your maps would be better if you focused more on readability.
You've got cool ideas, but you're not conveying those ideas well at all.

It's virtually impossible to sight read this map first try for many reasons.

First off is the transitions from 1/4 beats to 1/6. Sliders can usually be used to bridge the gap between the different rhythms, but in cases like this 00:08:832 (8,9,10,1,2) - there's nothing really there for the player to know what's coming. It relies fully on approach circles in this scenario.

00:23:718 - to 00:29:161 - is an anti-jump section. Now normally these are cool and add a lot of impact, but these came right after an extremely quick section with a lot of 1/6. Suddenly having to stop is unexpected and jarring.

00:59:627 (1,2,3,4) - This is overmapped. This is probably one of the worst things in the entire beatmap. The previous stacks of this nature were 1/4 into the slider, but suddenly this is 1/6 into the slider. The song does not change to reflect 1/6. This is a blatant case of overmapping and comes as yet another bad surprise to the player.

01:14:172 (1) - This repeat is almost impossible to see. Here is as visible as the repeat gets.

04:54:854 (2) - Here's a case of a slider that's somewhat hard to read. It's predictable but still covered by many hitbursts.
Notice how the (1) is already being played at this point.

06:06:445 (2,3) - These should not be 1/3. They snap correctly to 1/4.

So not only is the map insanely hard to read, many of the beats are snapped incorrectly anyway.
I am not certain what these issues call for.
For now, please consider these issues with the beatmap.
Kodora
Charles, please - there in nothing that really goes againth rules.

deepsea wrote:

作圖保家鍵盤衛國不要不服。

Btw, people need to l2play with ears instead of play with eyes only, or play Whac-A-Mole instead.
Personally i can say - this is not so hard to read this with enough skill. Rhytm here is perfect, just need to understand it. I spend few tries to get it #6.
Loctav
Confirming what Charles445 is saying.

e.g.:
01:14:172 (1) - borderline unrankable. Fix it
06:06:445 (2,3) - incorrectly snapped. It should be http://puu.sh/2dKIZ
and all the other stuff

Hi Natteke.

Dump your hatred here
Natteke
wow you really are gay
tiper
Offbeated rhytme is not perfect.
Pagliaccio
-Post Deleted-
Nemis
Patterns like 01:44:400 (4,5,6,7) - would be better with a 1/4 rhythm (http://puu.sh/2dM53)
This map is just a little hard to read but i like it :P Good luck with the re-rank

EDIT: I decided to mod the beatmap :)

[gansijiye]
* 00:08:718 (8) - A note here wouldn't be bad
* 00:10:460 (7) - I don't know so I tell... is this higher SV voluntary?
* 00:15:082 (5,6,7,8,9,10,1) - Set the playback rate to 25% and hear the voice. This 1/6 is totally wrong, if you want to see the voice the right rhythm is this:
* 00:29:627 (5,1) - Same ^
* 00:30:309 (2) - A note here wouldn't be bad, 00:30:082 (1,2) - this rhythm is hard to play, and with this double it will be better.
* 00:48:718 (4,1) - This distance should be fixed, it's really different from the other jumps (00:45:536 (4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1) - )
* 00:54:172 (13) - This rhythm is incorrect. You should continue the 1/4 stream to 00:54:286 (14) - and put a 1/6 slider with reverse 00:54:400 (15) - here.
A 1/8 slider is a great idea too;
* 00:55:991 (13) - Same ^
* 00:56:900 (5) - This is 1/8 not 1/6
* 00:57:809 (5) - Same ^
* 00:58:263 (1) - Here starts a 1/6 rhythm and it finishes at * 01:00:081 (1) -
* 01:01:900 (1) - This beat is a lot strange... if you move it at * 01:01:824 (1) - sounds better, but it plays terrible with the next beats, so idk
* 01:05:536 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - Not a good spacing but it's playable/readable...
* 01:09:513 (5) - This beat should be moved to 01:09:400 (5) -
* 01:17:809 (1,2) - I don't like this overlay ans you should increase the spacing
* 01:25:536 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,4,5,6) - All these beats/sliders are 1/6, so fix all the 1/4
* 01:44:400 (4,5,6,7) - As I said a 1/4 rhythm should be better
You should fix the patterns in these parts:
From 01:43:718 (1) - to 01:58:263 (1) -
From 06:07:354 (1) - to 06:35:195 (3) -
* 02:21:445 (5) - CTRL + G
* 02:37:809 (7) - This is 1/4 like the sliders (02:36:672 (2,3,4,5,6) - )
* 02:38:263 (1) - From here there is a 1/6 rhythm and it finishes at 02:40:006 (6) -
* 02:42:241 (3,4) - I don't understand this distance
* 03:09:172 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This rhythm is wrong. The right rhythm is:
Sincerly it sucks, but I needed to say xD
* 03:38:263 (1,2,3) - Remove 03:38:831 (3) - , remove 1/4 from the slider and add a note 03:38:604 (2) - here
* 04:06:445 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24) - This isn't 1/6 but 1/8. Fix it
* 05:01:445 (13) - I don't hear 1/6, but if you want a fast slider reverse a 1/8 should be better
* 05:13:491 (4) - 1 square up in the grid (4)
* 05:36:445 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
This rhythm sucks too, but it is D:
* 06:06:331 (1,2,3,4) - As Charles said, this is 1/4
tsuka
sad~

JYSB!

姬野的面包车已经饥渴难耐了

i didn't find any rhythm problem on this but

if fix some a bit "important thing" can make it re-rank soon

I'll decide to keep silence lol
Asagiri Mai
wtf

jysb
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
不堪入目
deepsea
lol Whac-A-Mole players are mad.
Welcome to rhythm game.
wonders
no unnecessary changes, please :)
riffy
Since this beatmap is unranked (unapproved), I want to say something

05:42:581 (3) - for sliders like this one, you should put a New Combo. this slider has slowdown, and obviously it is shorter than 05:41:900 (1). Put new combos on sliders like this one, so they will become easier to read.

As for rhythm, I guess you should fix what Charles said.
Heatherfield
true story as it is.
Kert
Ugh why did you do this (I mean unrank)
I guess no one wants rhythm games, where you need to use your ear for music instead of eyes
Miracle Lotus

Kert wrote:

Ugh why did you do this (I mean unrank)
I guess no one wants rhythm games, where you need to use your ear for music instead of eyes
The map is complete nonsense, almost comparable to an early 2008 map.
Please, this map has to be reworked, because this shouldn't be acceptable with today's standards.
I had a map waiting for so long and it wasn't as broken as this map at all, I don't see why this should be rankable or even approved.

And don't get me started with rhythm, most of the hitcircles do not even match with the music.

May I remind you people there are ranking criterias to respect?
PEPOTTI
I'm really like this map.
For example, to be sure, I thinl that 04:41:900 (4,1) - is Unrankable.

But WHY, WHY the person who ranked this map didn't point out those parts before this map be ranked?

According to maps of all, I think that it is bad to cancel once it ranked.
If though someone discover the problem after the ranked, don't cancel ranked unless it is VERY VERY fatal defect!

英語が非常に微妙なので日本語でかいとくと、
ものすごく致命的な欠陥で無い限り一度ランクしたものを取り消すことをやめてほしいということです
Topic Starter
kiddly
hhh
osu! player needs 1PC SSed beatmap.
got no time to deal with these issues.
deepsea
"match" lol
Maps "NEVER" need to "match" the music, they just need to "fit" the music.
This map may be wrong or not good and I would like issues be fixed if there were, but seriously you see-circle-and-tap players need to l2play rhythm game.
Miracle Lotus

deepsea wrote:

"match" lol
This map may be wrong or not good and I would like issues be fixed if there were, but seriously you see-circle-and-tap players need to l2play rhythm game.
That's why you're the best osu player right now, right?
Rules are rules, everyone has to respect them.
If you do not like the rules, just play the map unranked, I don't see a problem here.
deepsea

Miracle Lotus wrote:

deepsea wrote:

"match" lol
That's why you're the best osu player right now, right?
Rules are rules, everyone has to respect them.
If you do not like the rules, just play the map unranked, I don't see a problem here.
Highlighted in case people don't read properly.
Miracle Lotus

deepsea wrote:

Highlighted in case people don't read properly.
Then seeing how the map owner does not wish to fix any of the issues, you remap it.
Anticloud

Natteke wrote:

Loctav incoming in

amazing
Scorpiour

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Please, this map has to be reworked, because this shouldn't be acceptable with today's standards.
I had a map waiting for so long and it wasn't as broken as this map at all, I don't see why this should be rankable or even approved.

And don't get me started with rhythm, most of the hitcircles do not even match with the music.

despite i don't like the map also...
i don't think your image is related to respect ranking criteria. Please try to know what is ranking criteria.
Miracle Lotus

Scorpiour wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

despite i don't like the map also...
i don't think your image is related to respect ranking criteria. Please try to know what is ranking criteria.
A map should at least be playable, this map demonstrates the contrary.
The image that I put is just to show how ridiculous this map is according to AiMod.
Scorpiour

Miracle Lotus wrote:

The image that I put is just to show how ridiculous this map is according to AiMod.
Aimod support nothing. playable is depended on your playing skill. When this map was ranked nobody thought it was playable also.
mintong89
AIMod is useless now
Miracle Lotus

Scorpiour wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

Aimod support nothing. playable is depended on your playing skill. When this map was ranked nobody thought it was playable also.
The map is playable alright, but it's just unbearable to play (not the one you linked, this one).
Imagine someone mapped a song with Lesjuh's old style, would it be acceptable these days?
Hell no. This map just reminds me of the older maps.
ignorethis

Miracle Lotus wrote:

this map may have minor flaws on note arrangement, but is perfectly playable and fits the song well. I can tell that from my four years' mapping experience.

AIMod? it's totally useless unless you want to check out unsnapped notes. For example, you can choose any ranked maps and call AIMod, then it displays hundreds of spacing warnings. what's the point of using it then? even your own map has 176 spacing warnings.

Besides, I'd like to remind you that you're still a newcomer to osu mapping. Such unreasonable complaints will be considered no more than trolling. Learn to map, then try to criticise others.
Miracle Lotus

ignorethis wrote:

Miracle Lotus wrote:

this map may have minor flaws on note arrangement, but is perfectly playable and fits the song well. I can tell that from my four years' mapping experience.

AIMod? it's totally useless unless you want to check out unsnapped notes. For example, you can choose any ranked maps and call AIMod, then it displays hundreds of spacing warnings. what's the point of using it then? even your own map has 176 spacing warnings.

Besides, I'd like to remind you that you're still a newcomer to osu mapping. Such unreasonable complaints will be considered no more than trolling. Learn to map, then try to criticise others.
I just stated my opinion, that's all.
I feel this map should not be approved at its current state.

I'm just a bit angry, since my own map has been sitting without a single MAT or BAT responding to my PMs.
show more