community forum

advice pls

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mops12
(sry for my eng)

My stamina(or idk what it is) is literally garbage. And it wont improve. Like last 5 month i was playing only stream maps like egg pain, stream practice and etc.(every one of them is 160bpm+) And i didn't improve my stamina at all. Like if i play some stream pattern 160bpm+ that longer than 11 circles i'm starting to feel my fingers go numb, and i just cant stream next 1-3 min bcs i don't feel my fingers.

If i don't play like even 1 or 2 days i would not be able to stream even 140bpm. If i play 5+ days in a row, i don't get any improve. Playing 1:30-3 hours almost every day.

Give me some advice pls, bcs i don't understand wtf is wrong with my hands and what/how should i play to improve my stamina. Play more is literally not working in my case.
Implojin
>numbness
RSI is no joke. You can cause permanent damage to your body by ignoring the symptoms. Take an extended break from osu! for at least a couple of weeks, and see a doctor if your numbness persists, or if you also have pain.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/repetitive-strain-injury-rsi/

When you come back to circle clicking, make sure to adjust your play setup to be as ergonomic as possible.

I'm going to say this twice because it's important:

IF YOU FEEL PAIN OR NUMBNESS, SEE A DOCTOR.
Topic Starter
Mops12

Implojin wrote:

>numbness
RSI is no joke. You can cause permanent damage to your body by ignoring the symptoms. Take an extended break from osu! for at least a couple of weeks, and see a doctor if your numbness persists, or if you also have pain.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/repetitive-strain-injury-rsi/

When you come back to circle clicking, make sure to adjust your play setup to be as ergonomic as possible.

I'm going to say this twice because it's important:

IF YOU FEEL PAIN OR NUMBNESS, SEE A DOCTOR.
I'm going to see doctor next week, but my hands doesen't hurt at all, i feel numbness like only in fingers that i use to play and if i play, i don't touch the table with my left hand, and try to keep it as straight as possible.
placeholder
1-2 day breaks are just good if you've played a looot. if you start to get worse stamina while playing a lot, that's usually because too little recovery (time/quality of rest).

you could take a week off, it won't hurt if you already think you see no results from playing a lot for months.

numbness is worrisome, very worrisome if it's coming more often/easily over time.
Topic Starter
Mops12

placeholder wrote:

1-2 day breaks are just good if you've played a looot. if you start to get worse stamina while playing a lot, that's usually because too little recovery (time/quality of rest).

you could take a week off, it won't hurt if you already think you see no results from playing a lot for months.

numbness is worrisome, very worrisome if it's coming more often/easily over time.
I have regular breaks mostly 1-2 days, every week. But like, If I take a break even for 1 day, my stamina deteriorates so much that it will take me 2-4 days of intense training to regain my stamina.
Vuelo Eluko

Mops12 wrote:

placeholder wrote:

As I said before, I have regular breaks mostly 1-2 days, every week. But like, If I take a break even for 1 day, my stamina deteriorates so much that it will take me 2-4 days of intense training to regain my stamina.
That's not how stamina works. You never had it to begin with if that's the case.
Topic Starter
Mops12

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Mops12 wrote:

placeholder wrote:

As I said before, I have regular breaks mostly 1-2 days, every week. But like, If I take a break even for 1 day, my stamina deteriorates so much that it will take me 2-4 days of intense training to regain my stamina.
That's not how stamina works. You never had it to begin with if that's the case.
But that's how i feel.
worst fl player
Play more