forum

[10k-100k BWS, 2v2, STD] Axis Order Osu Tournament [$60 USD Prize Pool, Obama Gaming wins!]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M1keL
spreadsheet| discord | stream | signups | brackets
When joining the discord, please let moderators know you are here for the osu tournament. They will give you the proper roles to get access to the channels.

1. 2v2, teams of 3-4
  2. International, ScoreV1
  3. 10,000-100,000 BWS
  4. 1 ban in RO64/32/16, 2 bans in QF/SF/F/GF
  5. Failed scores count
  6. Roll Winner: 1st ban, 2nd pick
  7. Roll Loser: 2nd ban, 1st pick
  8. BO9 in RO64/RO32/RO16, BO11 for QF/SF, BO13 for F/GF

1. This is a 2v2, international osu!standard tournament.
  2. The rank ranges are 10,000 to 100,000, with BWS applied. Players can signup outside the rank range, but if your entire team are not within the rank range BY THE END OF SIGNUPS, your registration will be removed.
  3. This tournament will be played with ScoreV1. Nope, it's not a typo.
  4. This tournament will be feature a double elimination bracket. If there are an uneven amount of teams, the top seeded teams (depending on the amount of registrations) will receive a first round bye. Teams are seeded by BWS, and the BWS formula can be found here.
  5. All match times are in UTC.
  6. Team names may not be innapropriate. Hosts reserve the right to change or reject team names at their discrection.
  7. No staff members are allowed to play except for streamers, commentators, and graphic designers.
  8. Inappropraite beahivor, misconducts, and/or cheating will result in disqualification and blacklist in future iterations. Be nice and play fair :D

1. Registration - Now until October 6
  2. Round of 64 - October 12 - 13
  3. Round of 32 - October 19 - 20
  4. Round of 16 - October 26 - 27
  5. Quarterfinals - November 2 - 3
  6. Semifinals - November 9 - 10
  7. Finals - November 15 - 16
  8. Grand Finals - November 22 - 23

1. The match lobby will be created by the referee. Team captains will receive invites; if the team captain is not available, then the referee will invite any player that is online. The invited player has the responsibility to invite their team into the lobby.
  2. Teams have a 15 minute grace period to have 2 players available to play in the match. If the grace period has passed since the match start time and 2 players are not present a loss by default is given.
  3. Once all players have joined, captains will be asked to roll: the winner of the roll receives the first warmup, the first ban, and second pick. Warmups cannot exceed 4:30 in length.
  4. Teams are allowed one ban in the Round of 64, Round of 32, and Round of 16. Starting from quarterfinals, teams are allowed two bans each.
  5. Mappool format will be 4NM/2HD/2HR/3DT/2FM for RO64/RO32/RO16, 5NM/3HD/3HR/4DT/2FM for QF/SF, and 6NM/3HD/3HR/4DT/2FM for Finals and Grand Finals.
  6. Teams have 3 minutes to ban, pick and swap players. If teams fail to do so after 3 minutes, bans will be forfeited, picked maps will be given to the other team (this does not change the order), and the lobby will start with anyone in the lobby.
  7. In freemod, at least one player must use a mod. Allowed mods are HD, HR, EZ (with EZ scores being doubled). You can use mods, though not forced, on the tiebreaker.
  8. Failed scores count.
  9. If all players on a team are failing at the same time (team fail), common sense will be applied: if the team that failed was clearly (very obviously) going to win the map, they will get the point; if it is at all ambiguous, the other team will get the point; if the fail occurred in the first few seconds, the map will be replayed.
  10. In the case of a disconnection, common sense will be applied: if proof exists of the disconnected player's score (or a rough estimate of their hypothetical score if they finished the map), it will be added to their team's total score; if it is at all ambiguous, the other team will get the point; if the disconnection occurred in the first few seconds, the map will be replayed.

1st Place: $40 USD (for the entire team) OR 2 months of supporter per player
2nd Place: $20 USD (for the entire team) OR 1 month of supporter per player

Hosts: M1keL, Redstone, rockinrollkid
Mappoolers: M1keL, Redstone, rockinrollkid
GFX:rockinrollkid
Spreadsheeters:M1keL
Streamer/Commentators:
Referees:zibi, uchuuj1n, Cindergoat, Zeph2003, Icerite,steve_04_,
Condizionatore
Poggo
Retoree
owo
Mr Bean
me being 108k feelsbadman
HHW Hagumi
Mike i love you marry me
FL1N
I am poorly informed. Can I participate in this tournament if I was banned a few days ago?