forum

post wher u livveeee

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ska
fellas please post pics where u live i swear i will not search your address and kidnap u i swear pls believe me that is not my intention, this is a pic from my roof pls tlel me where u live i swear i wont do anything pls stop doubting me i swear this is not ot find your place that is definetely not my intention plssss post picss i swear ill do nothing pleAse
abraker
Looking at the cloud structure, the geological landscape, and architecture of buildings in the area I have determined you live in Spain. I can probably narrow down to what street or house this was taken from, but I have better things to do.
Topic Starter
Ska
wtf how did u know i was from spain i cannot believe this wtf abkraker genius???? wftttttt
ColdTooth
actually can u kidnap me
Topic Starter
Ska

ColdTooth wrote:

actually can u kidnap me

Please do not expose my business to the open public, if you want to actively help me and allow yourself to be kidnapped, do kindly DM me your address and usual routine and I will try to make it as quick and natural as possible.
abraker
Is it really a kidnap if you consent to be taken?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

abraker wrote:

Is it really a kidnap if you consent to be taken?

If it works, it works
Topic Starter
Ska
u gotta pay me beforehand for the kidnap roleplay service if thats what u want, besides that, im ight w it
abraker
@coldtooth I bet serrai can kidnap you into a portal and you be stuck there forever. And it will be free
Topic Starter
Ska
im sorry bro but i do not allow promoting other people's business in my thread, this is a traditional kidnapping service and we dont let organs to waste in a dirty portal, out w that futuristic shit

and also the only thing that's paid is the roleplaying, kidnapping is free as it's paid with your body parts, so that is not an issue
abraker
Wait that doesn't sound right. Everybody should be able to promote whatever business they please in other threads so long as it's not their own.

@OTGov we need law changing
Topic Starter
Ska
im sorry bro but u makin me do it, i swear i didnt want to do this but u made me, imma tell on u to mom
Westonini

[Ska] wrote:

imma tell on u to mom

harsh.
abraker
who's mom
levesterz
I live in a place where it contain h2o and third planet away from the Sun
Westonini

abraker wrote:

who's mom

does it matter? a mom's a mom so either way it's bad news for you abraker. you have my condolences.
abraker
I'll have you know I don't have a mom. I was manifested as a boltzmanm brain from perturbations in the shitposting fabric of the thread-post continuum.
pentaqola
oh no...

also why the hell ask for where i live... i live on earth not mars, isn't it obvious??????
Topic Starter
Ska

abraker wrote:

who's mom

your mom ur your

ur mom mom

levesterz wrote:

I live in a place where it contain h2o and third planet away from the Sun

very hot, ill take note
Westonini

abraker wrote:

I'll have you know I don't have a mom. I was manifested as a boltzmanm brain from perturbations in the shitposting fabric of the thread-post continuum.

In that case I'd say that Death and Flanster are your parents/guardians. Expect some harsh punishments mister.
Topic Starter
Ska

abraker wrote:

ur your ur mom yor mo ur mom ur you
your momm u

ur mom your m

yor yom ur momm
mom yo

ur mom

pentaqola wrote:

oh no...

also why the hell ask for where i live... i live on earth not mars, isn't it obvious??????

it cool i already knew where u live

s l u r p
Serraionga
abraker
serrai drew a blank
ColdTooth
wow this thread blew up

hey you guys isn't coldtooth's new avatar cute?
Topic Starter
Ska
whom
pentaqola
you know it is

: )
levesterz

ColdTooth wrote:

wow this thread blew up

hey you guys isn't coldtooth's new avatar cute?
Like omg coldtooth you ava is qt afhbdnndnnsbns
Unpredictable

levesterz wrote:

Like omg coldtooth you ava is qt afhbdnndnnsbns

omg so tru flsdafhwlkdgnsojghkjgshklghslkdgh
Tad Fibonacci
This is now a ColdTooth avatar appreciation thread.
Cahyono29
abraker
^ see that circle? There exists a coldtooth somewhere on it.
abraker
Meah
abraker
OT was sure quiet until you came back

so that's where you have been all this time
Westonini

rate my crib
show more