forum

How to learn hidden?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AmnesiaSilence
hey, im a semi-new player in ctb and i wondered, how do i learn hidden?
DeletedUser_1417202
i think You've tried so many songs that you have no choice but to learn your own senses. :o
It's a really painful job like learn ar9 DT

i have really sucks hd skills, This is only i can tell you. I used this way low HDDT

You watch the moment the note disappears -> move (Eyes see up on the combo) + listen hit sound.
Nikolai
play more
Zephirine
w
Nikolai

Zephirine wrote:

Just memorise it, that's how all the pro hidden players do it. I can attest to this as I am clearly a very good hidden player with my 350pp tv size anime opening fc score.
J-1 toxic
pandaBear
Just play maps with hidden. Eventually you will be able to play it without even thinking about it. Once you get good at hidden, it is really fun. You need to learn to look at the middle of the screen, the part where the notes disappear and be able to know where your catcher is at all times. Not that hard once you get used to it
Roido
just play hd casually wether it may be high ar hd or low ar hd. If you're planning to be better on low ar hd generally just play more low ar convert maps with hd. and I think it's mostly of the timing of your jumps plus reading at the same time inorder to be good at it. Also when I read hd i mostly focus my eyes on the combo area not on the upper part cuz for some reason.