forum

RotMG??

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rashod
have anyone played this game before?

hello just wondering if you ever played Realm of the Mad god or for short RotMG i have played this game back then at 2012 and i loved it so much it is one of my favourite games.

if you did play the game before what do you think about it? and how good are you at this game?
lifeline
Yes.
DJDimitraiVerri
Heyo, that's my favourite game, RotMG or else Realm Of The Mad God. It is an MMORPG game with pixels. There is not really a target in the game that you have to do other than kill monsters. If you are not capable of acknowledging the fact that you cannot keep everything and you have to lose in addition to learn, then this game is not for you since it has perma death.Overall having it as my favourite game says a few things... I am gonna let you discover it if you play it. Have fun.
Topic Starter
Rashod

DJDimitraiVerri wrote:

Heyo, that's my favourite game, RotMG or else Realm Of The Mad God. It is an MMORPG game with pixels. There is not really a target in the game that you have to do other than kill monsters. If you are not capable of acknowledging the fact that you cannot keep everything and you have to lose in addition to learn, then this game is not for you since it has perma death.Overall having it as my favourite game says a few things... I am gonna let you discover it if you play it. Have fun.

Hi, sorry for not explaining much. I didn't mean tell me about the game I meant to tell me what your thoughts about the game. Anyway, it's nice that you liked the game and it is your favorite game.
ROTMG1
Yoooo
Karmine
I played it a long time ago and it was fun but it really didn't age well.
You should check the Worst MMO ever videos about it.