forum

Best Female Osu Players?

posted
Total Posts
show more
boat

silverboxer wrote:

I've always wondered why there isn't an option in your profile to show Male or Female, which would also show up next to each forum post under the user's avatar.
You got close to infinite options, actually. It's called a userpage. Put what you like in there.
Tanzklaue

boat wrote:

silverboxer wrote:

I've always wondered why there isn't an option in your profile to show Male or Female, which would also show up next to each forum post under the user's avatar.
You got close to infinite options, actually. It's called a userpage. Put what you like in there.
not everyone has supporter.

it's still an unnecessary feature, and if you really want to show your gender, you have a multitude of options (like in the interests, occupations etc)
Oinari-sama

silverboxer wrote:

lol this is a gaming forum with an otaku twist. The gender option on such forum usually has no meaning at all. Have a look at this thread for example.
Kyonko Hizara

Oinari-sama wrote:

silverboxer wrote:

lol this is a gaming forum with an otaku twist. The gender option on such forum usually has no meaning at all. Have a look at this thread for example.
Most the people who voted female prolly are male
js
Kanye West
no shit
silmarilen
about 1/5th of the people on my friendlist is female
Birdy
snb is the best
dNextGen

silverboxer wrote:

you can just post the pic of your genitals and link it in one of this option

Oinari-sama
^ I don't think we'll ever see a thread in Off Topic with that title =.=
YunoFanatic
Any Mode? If It is the Silvia Then in Osu!Mania Is Remilia-Scarlet..An Then There Is The Catch the Beat And Taiko I Dont Know About The Best Girl For Those Modes
boat
Both are males iirc (silvia still best player though)
Tanzklaue
they are, though the rumour that silvia is female is a widely spreaded one.
YunoFanatic

boat wrote:

Both are males iirc (silvia still best player though)
Really? o.O
silmarilen
hi i am new and i saw 2 people with a name that kinda sounds feminine so they are probably female
YunoFanatic
But Im A Real Girl :3
Kanye West
me too ^w^ kawaii desu ne
boat
kanye for best osuniggerafro-american

neverdie ain got shit on you

actually, neverdie is probably the best female osu player

if you get what I mean
Kyonko Hizara

YunoFanatic wrote:

But Im A Real Girl :3