forum

osu! Roll World Cup [Cancelled :(]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
M1keL
sorry this is the final time i PROMISE i know i said it the last two times but seriously this is it the final time

osu roll 3: the retarded edition

Welcome to osu!Roll World Cup, as if the past two versions weren't scuffed enough!

discord | spreadsheet | stream | signups

Information

1. 4v4 tournament, teams of 6-8, country based touranment
  2. open to all players, IRC client is allowed
  3. tryouts are done all through the tournament, players who roll the highest will represent their country
  4. yes its stupid i know dont worry shhhh its ok
  5. RO16 is BO9, QF is BO11, SF is BO13, Finals is BO15 and Grand Finals is BO17
  6. No staff are allowed to play in the tournament

Schedule

Schedules are subject to change without notice.
Signups - Now until September 22
Tryout Lobbies - September 28-29
Round of 16 - October 5 - 6
Quarterfinals - October 12 - 13
Semifinals - October 19 - 20
Finals - October 26 - 27
Grand Finals - November 1 - 2

Rules

Tryouts
  1. The match lobby will be created by the referee. Players will join the lobby at the specified time. There will be a maximum of up to 5 MINUTES allowed for late players. Players who miss their lobby may reschedule to a future lobby with space.
  2. After all players have joined the lobby, all players will roll 5 times. To make our lives easier, please do not randomly roll before or after. Roll only when you are prompted to by the referee.
  3. The only rolls that will count are the rolls that are made when the referee prompts the players to roll. No other rolls will be counted. Numbers may not be added in front to the !roll command, except for !roll 100.
  4. The total of the five rolls will be added. The top 8 players will be invited to play for their country in the world cup. 8 players are chosen despite this being a 4v4 tournament to allow for as much rescheduling potential as possible.
  5. Upon team assignment, each team must unanimously agree to a captain. The captain is responsible for rescheduling matches and is responsible for their team being on time to all matches. If an agreement is not reached on who is captain, the highest rank player shall be selected.

Bracket Stage
  1. The match lobby will be created by the referee. Team captains will receive invites; if the team captain is not available, then the referee will invite any player that is online. The invited player has the responsibility to invite their team into the lobby.
  2. Teams have a 10 minute grace period to have 4 players available to play in the match. If the grace period has passed since the match start time and 4 players are not present a loss by default is given.
  3. As soon as enough players have arrived from both teams, all players will be asked to roll. The points of the roll from each team are summed up and the team with the highest roll numbers will win the point.
  4. The only rolls that will count are the rolls that are made when the referee prompts the players to roll. No other rolls will be counted. Numbers may not be added in front to the !roll command, except for !roll 100.

Rules

winning team gets a month of supporter or something idek

Staff

host:M1keL
refs: a bunch of people idk
honestly this tournament is so retarded i dont know why im doing it again tbh but its kinda funny to see people play it, it's sorta epic and memey in a weird sort of way
Wakuda
Mikel needs to be stopped
Phoebe Yu
草泥马
LeoFLT
Yes.
Finally, a world cup where the team that is situated in the Brazilian Federation will be able to (probably) have enough members to compete in.
Olii
m
Kahli
My brain cells have reached a point of no return after reading this

Ok sign me the fuck up
Data Bytten
leave it to m1kel to shitpost to the top

lets go
Carcinogenesis
why
meowmaxxing
beans
UserTaken
bruh
megumic
no
chromb
ohno
VROUM CV VITE
it's really me wtf
Rulue
L’attaque de Pearl Harbor est une attaque surprise menée par les forces aéronavales japonaises le 7 décembre 1941 contre la base navale américaine de Pearl Harbor située sur l’île d’Oahu, dans le territoire américain d’Hawaï. Autorisée par l'empereur du Japon Hirohito en réaction à l'embargo pétrolier imposé par les États-Unis cinq mois plus tôt en réponse à l'expansionnisme du Japon Shōwa, elle vise à détruire la flotte du Pacifique de l’United States Navy. Cette attaque provoque l'entrée des États-Unis dans le conflit mondial.
Karasmic
ohyes
Yumbtah
haHAA really funny haHAA
Antares-
pogchamp
Xspher
Yes
-Mudkip-
Time to lose more brain cells
SleepyHeadNew
hmm