-Ryosuke
Layne_old_1
~
theowest
how is that efficient
pielak213
­
kfshradio
Not to be -that- guy and necro a thread, but this is a really interesting topic not in need of a new thread :3

Here's some lefty screenshots

Starting grip: I try to hold down the pen's button with my index finger while resting my pinky and ring finger against the face of the tablet, using my index, thumb, and middle finger to control cursor movement. (I don't need to use my wrist since my area is insanely small--4cmx4cm)

However, after playing, my grip shifts into muscle memory. My hand gets much tighter (I drop the pen a lot) and my pinky and ring finger sometimes come off the face of the tablet (usually during jump-intensive maps)
theowest

I purchased a pack of 4 soft pencil grips from my local bookstore, put two of them around my tablet pen and not to mention that the right click buttons are gone already. "Cool kidz, by Linex".

This made it so much more comfortable to play with and it didn't make it slippery if sweaty either.
Lapis-
Cylencer
iBananaPhonez
Scinder
-GN

Just like how I write with a pen(cil).
_koinuri

Gloves
Callum
~
Naikaze
Vendredi
Mouse only:
Yin
Zeraph
Keyouta
Yay, multiple pictures <3

Oh lovely top view

Sticking out my pinkie, very classy right?
Disso-

shitty phone quality
Mandrias
No the thumb isn't broken in some weird way. It's called hitchhiker's thumb.
Dope

mandrias87 wrote:

No the thumb isn't broken in some weird way. It's called hitchhiker's thumb.
that mouse seems inconvenient for Osu
Mandrias

Dope wrote:

I have not had a problem with it. Of course I hold all mouses with a claw grip so they all end up feeling about the same to me since I don't rest my palm on which is the part I assume you see as inconvenient.
Anytime I fail a song or make a mistake it has so far been my fault and not the mouse.
TakuMii

mandrias87 wrote:

Dope wrote:

I have not had a problem with it. Of course I hold all mouses with a claw grip so they all end up feeling about the same to me since I don't rest my palm on which is the part I assume you see as inconvenient.
Anytime I fail a song or make a mistake it has so far been my fault and not the mouse.
He might've been referring to the fact the Naga has buttons on the side, since there's nowhere else to rest your thumb.
Mandrias

YayMii wrote:

He might've been referring to the fact the Naga has buttons on the side, since there's nowhere else to rest your thumb.
Aahhh, I see now.
It's no problem since I hold it lightly when playing, and even if I do hit a button by mistake they don't do anything to the game.
In fact, if I don't have my thumb planted on both the bottom edges of 4 and 5 while playing I feel like my entire body is uncomfortable and I have to readjust my whole body and my hand before I proceed to play more.
(You probably have some little thing that throws you off like that as well that you might not even think about.)

In short, I probably actually require those number buttons to play comfortably now.
Winshley

Mouse isn't mine. I happened to use my parent's mouse while browsing back then.
-Soba-
TakuMii
How I move my stylus pen
no arm movement here

EDIT: (tablet grip outdated, I use a bigger area now and changed to accomodate)
RaneFire

-Soba- wrote:

lol.

Is this the secret to tablet-only?
Mandrias

-Soba- wrote:

I can imagine playing like that would leave someones arm tired. lol
People with tablets should attempt to play like that for fun.
GoldenWolf

mandrias87 wrote:

I tried
It was fun : D
jockeytiyan

-Soba- wrote:

Use water bottle for best results.
Naikaze

GoldenWolf wrote:

mandrias87 wrote:

I tried
It was fun : D
It's also hard.
GoldenWolf

Gatyaa420 wrote:

It's also hard.
Not really harder than this pen grip though
Mira-san
The tablet is set to left-handed due to position issues. /o/

Phonesavanh
woop woop
Dexus