forum

high Bpm jumps !!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZOOM-
The problem is I can't do 200 bpm jumps OR higher i feel like iam so slow imao I'm talking about 5 star maps

Iam single tapper
Almost
Then get faster? What, you think someone can tell you something and then presto, you can just suddenly do 200+ bpm jumps?
MrSparklepants
^ Mostly what he says, you can't expect yourself to automatically do 200+ bpm jumps, you have to practice BPMs that are slightly above your comfort range and keep raising it when your comfort zone rises.
Minkquaa
obvious tip, practice practice practice
Brainage
Practice singletapping on your keyboard/desk/whatever in your spare time or if you're just bored. I've done this with streaming and it's a good way to pass time as well lol
[offline player
The key is to use 3 techniques: wrist tapping, light tapping and tap with the pice of meat below your finger nail(your finger should be an arch)...oh wait, these are 300 bpm tip, 200 bpm is too ez and practice is the only option. Sorry :P
Momori
Play maps with BPM a bit higher than your comfortable one.

jump practice maps are RNG. dont play them
Ryuto

ZOOM- wrote:

The problem is I can't do 200 bpm jumps OR higher i feel like iam so slow imao I'm talking about 5 star maps

Iam single tapper

Learn alternating, it really helps for high bpm jumps and can improve fingercontrol.
Topic Starter
ZOOM-

Ryuto wrote:

ZOOM- wrote:

Iam single tapper

Learn alternating, it really helps for high bpm jumps and can improve fingercontrol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPFdWkn3B0 I don't think so