forum

Not really improving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xcoreus
so my problem is i am playing and playing and playing and already have almost 2 d playtime and still get confused by three stars. When there are many circles at a time on the screen i get confuse and begin to fail by spamming kinda but not really.
I then think to myself i am bad bad so bad i will never make it to five or six i cant even fc 3 stars but right now i am playing 4 stars that seems to work a bit better then 3 .
Kyomaku
If you get confused by it, try playing maps that are a little easier/less confusing, most likely slightly slower maps with less objects on screen from it. Higher star maps are usually higher AR, which cheats the issue but doesn't fix it, you'll just have less objects on screen and play more reactive, but it doesn't fix your issue of reading. It'll come to bite you later on, when maps get faster and you'll have more objects on screen again and then there's no "easy" way to cheat it anymore.

I also see that your acc is really really low, so I'd generally suggest you to work on your acc and reading on slower/easier maps, before moving up.
-RD4-
man 2 day playtime is nothing. i needed one month for being able to play most of 3-3.5* maps. just be patient.. play everyday.. play many different maps. play everyday for one year und you will get much better. im a new player too and i know this "maaan i wanna play 6* maps already!!" feeling but we have to be patient.
Antiforte
Two days of playtime is not a lot.

The only advice I can give you is to be patient and stick to 3*. Learning to play well (at least 96%) at even a low level of play will make you less likely to get the bad habits that ravage many players later on.
Momori
Your total play time is 46hours...that's nothing

it doesn't work like that.