forum

Share your fantasies here.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ashton
I’ll start;

I want to be in a small cozy dorm room and I want my room mate to be a person I love. I want to have late night study sessions with that person, make ramen together, and fu- I mean maybe sometimes we will hug each other.

I want it to be close to a cozy little cafe that sells really good tea.

Okay, now you guys!
abraker
I am in my garage turned to laboratory where I have all sorts of gadgets and gizmos from previous projects. I am working on my latest project, a breakthrough in artificial intelligence. Next to me is a life sized android, and a damn gorgeous one. I am about to turn it on... wish me luck
Vuelo Eluko
I'd give anything just to see Veko's demeanor when she feels safe and loved for the first time in her long miserable life. For her to let her tiny body go limp in my arms while I massage her shoulders and tell her how good life is going to be from now on, to have her actually believes it despite what she's been through with ever fleeting happiness and certain other men, well that would mean the world to me. I just want her to feel like she's finally made it when I come along, and also that I accept her with all of the damage she's accrued along the way, from the burn scars to the infertility to the deep, taboo perversions.

cravenfiner
where the world was perfect
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I want to be an isekai protagonist while being a matrioshka
Westonini
I think I have an idea of CT's fantasy already.
CooIzz
I want to be dead.
levesterz
blue tree, solid blue transparent lake; this is one of the few thing that i love in the depth of cocytus,my body encase in the frozen ice that make the wall of the cave as the only thing that can be heard is the scream of the death from the level above, echoing throughout the cave.
Cahyono29
i just want a girl that truly loves me and support me whenever i need it
Phosuticite
A fantasy...huh?

I guess I'm a simple gal' with simple needs. I wanna settle down with a nice girl, get a pet ferret. Be happy I guess. Work at a place that I enjoy, live a simple and content life. Maybe even adopt a kid or something. I'd want to make her happy all the time, never want to make her upset. Treat her like a queen, y'know.

Ah, man. That's never gonna' happen. Life is too shitty.