forum

Need AR7-AR8 Map recommendations 5* range

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Title. Anything between 4.5* and 6* is fine, old maps are fine, too, I like old squary maps, they're interesting for movement practice, BPM, CS, OD doesn't matter, I play everything. I don't really know how to properly look for them and started making AR7 / AR8 difficulties for modern maps to play them, after I ran out of natural AR7 / AR8 maps, but figured I could also try asking, maybe someone knows good maps or a way to properly look for them? (I know how to use ingame filters)

Thanks in advance!
Full Tablet
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
Holy shit, this is amazing! Your first link is broken, as the ) got cut off from your url, but that's an easy fix.

Thank you so much!
dung eater
Might be worth looking at older older grave maps with with some loves. Csy the corrupt and flower have nice cs5ar9 maps that would probably be fun ar8. Csga ar3sgice had some collection mapset with a 'spacetime' diff that's ar8 already. Ar 8 started to be pretty rare after low 5* though.
Topic Starter
Kyomaku
I found the spacetime map, but couldn't find anything for "csy the corrupt and the flower", maybe you can link me that?