forum

[osu!standard] ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy Extended Mix by onlyforyou

posted
Total Posts

Should ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy Extended Mix by onlyforyou be Loved?

Yes
86.82%
No
13.18%
Total votes: 220
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
Main thread: [osu!standard] Project Loved: Week of August 25th

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy Extended Mix by onlyforyou
162 BPM, 3:58 | 5.42★, 5.78★, 6.13★, 6.43★

Captain's description (by Toy):
Though many would consider this set a "practice mapset", Chaoz Fantasy hosts a multitude of difficulties meant to push your finger control to its absolute limit. Waves of doubles, quads, triples, and singletaps of varying BPM await you in this grueling benchmark mapset. Work your way up to a staggering 211 BPM and see what true pain, egg pain+++, feels like.

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
iPhong
Cookiezi played that a lot tho
realy0_
yes for ng songs
meiqth
Geo Dash Intensifies
Ederurlo
Geometry Dash player are CRAZY RN. (Like me)
Synchrostar
egg pain
cokemonkey
Rhythms seems cancer just for the sake of being cancer, not really sure how it fits to the song
Aireu
GOOD TRAINING VOTE YES

huu
This is probably the only map out of the entire vote this week I'm voting "no" on, simply for the fact just how low-effort the whole set is, setting aside the difficulties which are only BPM changes. The map itself is teeming with lazy copy-paste mapping, which isn't the kind of map I personally like to see in Loved. It's popular as a practice map for a reason. It's why I think some people don't want to see something like the "Square Jump Training Practice" set get Loved either.

I can see why people would want this Loved, but I'm one of those who'd rather have this stay graved. It's just not a very interesting map and I feel like at this point we're just glorifying laziness into Loved. That's just my own take on everything though.
NyarkoO
This is probably the most low effort map that I've seen get put on the Loved Voting YET.
I have no idea how this map racked up 200 favorites, but one thing I can say is that this deserves none of it.

Definitely voting "No" on this one.
AnzeigeistRaus
ctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl vctrl c ctrl v