forum

I am looking for an ibf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-FR
My Name is Daniel and I am lonely, so I decided to make an forum post. If you are looking for a best friend too pm me to see if we are mutals.
YourSandwich
I need psychical an physical help pls, this is to much for me i have so much music in my brain i just hear all this camellia staff and all of thi xi art artists, i cant stop thinking of this.

Self destruction activated!

In my brain i just see 300bpm njwabfiuafjsgfuabfaljsgbioas maybe you know what i mean

umeboshi chazuke
xi
camellia
AAAA
yooh
a_hisa
ak+q
feryquitous
HyuN
S.S.H.
LeaF
sakuzyo
Morimori Atsushi
imperial circus dead decedance

When i hear them i just want to burn away and fly like jellal from fairy tail (2018) episode 46, this give me so much power i could buy a new laptop and play osu with 2000fps and shit on nvidia optimus what just should not exist.

So take care of yourself and stop listen to these guys above, they are just to good for normal human beings.

I was not serious about my mental state, so dont wory im ok... fkjasbfuavfuasbfuaehbfuahf

So are you still sure you want to be my friend?!!!
ColdTooth
time to hit myself with a bus
YourSandwich

ColdTooth wrote:

time to hit myself with a bus

How do you want to get this done?
abraker
for the yeeth time

edit: HOW DARE Srayer NINJA ME??!?
ColdTooth
just fucking hit me with a b us
abraker
beeus
samX500
abraker
At this point Coldtooth should rather go on a trip in that bus and get left behind
ColdTooth
thank
Topic Starter
-FR

Srayer wrote:

So are you still sure you want to be my friend?!!!

Yes.
Tad Fibonacci
Maybe ColdTooth is a bus. Or at least can turn into one.
YourSandwich
i guess we are all crazy motherduckers <3

abraker i would never NINJA you :3

UPDATE: Wow CoolTooth im impressed now, you have goals in this game, and you actually take this challange to archive #1 flashlight, so you realy fight with fgsky :O

I can't even play 3* maps with flashlight. >.>
Vuelo Eluko
I want to position my head under a bus tire and use a rope to pull it into neutral so that it rolls forward, but i want the angle to be just inclined enough that it makes my head get completely stuck rather than squish it. I want to thrash around in panic tearing my flesh on the asphalt as it rolls forward. Thanks OP.
YourSandwich

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

I want to position my head under a bus tire and use a rope to pull it into neutral so that it rolls forward, but i want the angle to be just inclined enough that it makes my head get completely stuck rather than squish it. I want to thrash around in panic tearing my flesh on the asphalt as it rolls forward. Thanks OP.

Yeah that sounds realy greate, mmm i smell that fresh asphalt..

Dont do that!!!!!
ColdTooth
dont encourage me im not good at this game
Westonini
I want Bus to get run-over by a coldtooth.
abraker