forum

[Archived] Local scores getting deleted when i exit the game

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Minion24
Problem details: when i set a score on an unranked map and exit the game it gets deleted, i tried deleting scores.db but this keeps happening, is there any way to fix this?

edit: this also happens with scores on ranked maps that are out of top 1000 of the map they were set

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://youtu.be/WKy7uL3lGZA

osu! version: Stable 20190816 (latest)
Death
It's possible you have some broken replay in your Data\r folder (the folder that stores your actual replay data) that is causing this.

Unfortunately the only way I know of fixing that would be to load the replays in that folder back into the game manually until you find one that gives you an error message. Then you should be able to delete that file, delete "scores.db" again and hopefully it will work.
Topic Starter
Minion24

Death wrote:

It's possible you have some broken replay in your Data\r folder (the folder that stores your actual replay data) that is causing this.

Unfortunately the only way I know of fixing that would be to load the replays in that folder back into the game manually until you find one that gives you an error message. Then you should be able to delete that file, delete "scores.db" again and hopefully it will work.

another thing i forgot is that some scores create some .bak files in the osu! folder, could this be related to the problem?

these files.
Death
That is caused by what I mentioned in my previous post.