forum

Country rankings being supporter-only is silly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ruiko_old_1
It's more like Country supporter rankings, it doesn't exist for non-supporter so it shouldn't be called country rankings. If you don't know or can't see it, it doesn't exist.
Vuelo Eluko
if you're top 50 in your country on a map other supports in vietnam will be able to see your play, supporter only determines whether or not you can view the scores, not whether you appear on them.'

Also, nice multi account. Really convincing setting 130+ pp scores 2 months ago when your account is 2 months old
Brainage
Country ranking being supporter-only is one of the reasons why people buy supporter, which is one of the very few ways peppy makes money from osu! I can almost guarantee you he's not going to magically bring country rankings to standard players because you and a few others asked for it.
dung eater
More friend slots is sillier. After your supporter runs out you can't add anyone and need to remove all the extra ones if you want to add someone.
Topic Starter
Ruiko_old_1

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

Also, nice multi account. Really convincing setting 130+ pp scores 2 months ago when your account is 2 months old

The last time I logged in my old account was 5 years ago, so I don't remember its email and password and I don't think contacting osu support would help either.
aiq

Ruiko wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

The last time I logged in my old account was 5 years ago, so I don't remember its email and password and I don't think contacting osu support would help either.

You can actually contact accounts@ppy.sh and request a password reset for it.
Topic Starter
Ruiko_old_1

Blackeei wrote:

Ruiko wrote:

Vuelo Eluko wrote:

You can actually contact accounts@ppy.sh and request a password reset for it.

The only thing I remember is the username though, here is my old profile https://osu.ppy.sh/users/3301466
lewski
just contact support
mulraf
well, it's pretty hard to think of little benefits in a rhythm game that you can get without them being mandatory or pay to win so there's a 'margin of silliness' to be expected i'd say.
maximum friends might be one of those. but country rankings are totally fine and make sense imho if you know how it works.
SunriseAbsence
I'd like country ranking to be available for everybody. I mean, what is a point in setting good score if nobody can see it.
And if peppy wants to make money, he could just switch country for global, that would be more logical and profitable, I think.
Lights

SunriseAbsence wrote:

I mean, what is a point in setting good score if nobody can see it.

uh. having fun playing a free game developed over thousands and thousands of man hours over a decade? You're complaining about country leaderboards costing a few bucks a month?

???
abraker
posting before lock
worst fl player

abraker wrote:

posting before lock
>file to irrelevant complaints