forum

sakuzyo - AXION [Osu|Taiko|CatchTheBeat]

posted
Total Posts
show more
xtrem3x
si necesitan otro muzukashii lo hago, no problem XD .. además veo que son taiko de elite (digase lepidopodus) así que me joderé en hacer algo productivo (?)
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

xtrem3x wrote:

si necesitan otro muzukashii lo hago, no problem XD .. además veo que son taiko de elite (digase lepidopodus) así que me joderé en hacer algo productivo (?)
don't worry, lepis is working on o3o
Also, Updated and post for avoid graveyard
lepidopodus
Just to mention that I'm still alert, lol. Need to discuss about the issue...

EDIT:
Oh, difficulty issue, please tell me why this muzukashii is too hard, people? I know this is relatively hard, but I don't think we need to make two onis... Maybe I can add another difficulty, maybe.
OnosakiHito
Hi lepi. Another long time not see.

It's about the density and the sequence of patterns. Muzu is relatively hard as you said(probably already Oni level?) because, even though patterns like 1/4 are monotonically, their sequence is kinda demanding with all these duplets and triplets bounded together with 1/2 (e.g. 00:46:905 - ). In that respect, the density is another factor which makes the Muzukashii harder than an usual one. Lower players have baerly time to rest for a moment due to the continuous mapping in the difficulty, which is why deleting some notes would be a possible suggestion by some of us.

That's the reason. Uuh... kinda stricter compared to the past, or? Well, nowadays we are really caution with the difficulty of a map(and spreads; another topic) since we want to prevent having in the future monster Kantan, Futsuu and Muzukashii difficulties(as osu kinda provides already). So one argument we often give, under consideration of the song of course, is: If you guys want hard difficulties, you can make an additional Oni instead of making the lower diffs harder.

In your case, you could either have some breaks in the Muzu or just rename Muzu to Oni and make a new Muzu if it doesn't bother you too much. Don't know if you can agree with that. A lot of stuff happened which lead to this.
lepidopodus
Understood. Oni -> Inner Oni, Muz -> Oni and new muz, can this be a solution?
OnosakiHito
Absolutely.
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Wonderfully Absolutely.

EDIT: Added the changes and the new diff! Please Taiko Community, take a look! Remember to thanks to lepidopodus <3
xtrem3x
Mod request via ... Inshe dax me obligó .-.

General:

Don: d
Kat: k
Big don: D
Big kat: K

Muzukashii:

00:14:092 - delete (a mini-break is good in this big emphasis imo)

00:29:280 - Change to k (broken sequence?)
00:32:280 - ^

Oni:

01:16:155 - Change to k (in this part is high sound with sequence) (?)

01:21:780 - Change to k (so much monotone rhythm)
01:22:530 - ^

01:28:155 - Change to k (same reason in 01:16:155- )

Inner:

00:37:998 - Change to k (high sound)

00:42:405 - Change to k (is a rare combination about high sound and bass)

00:48:311 - ctrl+g (here broken sequence) (?)

01:04:623 - add note (about emphasis in tetrical sound)
01:07:623 - ^

I could not expect less from Lepidon! ... Great -w-
lepidopodus
@^:

[Muz]
00:14:092 - fixed.
00:29:280 - that's very intentional d due to difficulty spread
00:32:280 - ^

[Oni]
01:16:155 & 01:28:155 - Well, peach of main sound isn't so high, I guess?
01:21:780 & 01:22:530 - I'd rather prefer dk than kd. Anyway, fixed.

[Inner Oni]
00:37:998 - Fixed.
00:42:405 - Fixed.
00:48:311 - Well that's currently nice coupling with 00:42:405.
01:04:623 & 01:07:623 - modifying note density is good way to emphasize certain part, so I'm not gonna change this.

Thanks for modding, many nice catches!

Muz: http://puu.sh/hWlr7/ca7b2f1ee7.osu
Oni: http://puu.sh/hWlrK/bdc14d135f.osu
Inner Oni: http://puu.sh/hWlsk/fb7c98d778.osu
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Updated mah'ladys 8-) Working for more
Nwolf
can you maybe reduce the OD on Inner Oni to 6.5 or 6 so people can pick the map the map should it appear in TWC in HR/DT bracket *hinthint*
Cherry Blossom
Hello, concerning Shiirn's Extra and other diffs with this stream I'll mention below there may be an issue.
01:08:655 - There are some objects that are snapped wrongly if only you are supposed to follow the piano.
There are both 1/4 (in red) and 1/3 (in orange), just see :

But if you're supposed to follow the beats, it should be fine.
No kd please
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Nwolf wrote:

can you maybe reduce the OD on Inner Oni to 6.5 or 6 so people can pick the map the map should it appear in TWC in HR/DT bracket *hinthint*
Sended a MP to lepidon. his dog is asking for the icon

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Hello, concerning Shiirn's Extra and other diffs with this stream I'll mention below there may be an issue.
01:08:655 - There are some objects that are snapped wrongly if only you are supposed to follow the piano.

No kd please
Knowed. I will talk with S about it and what he says, thanks for it hentai CB
Cherry Blossom

DaxMasterix wrote:

thanks for it hentai CB
uuuh it's "hentai & baka cb" ;w;
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

The actual beats in that particular part are overwhelmed by the other sounds to the point where the piano's change from 1/4 to 1/3 for a single stanza would be extremely confusing and play like ass, so I elected to just leave it as a 1/4 stream all the way through. It plays better and still fits the music. Unlike 01:33:030 (1,2,3,4) - , which changes from 4/4 to 4/3 with the loudest beat following it, that particular part is almost inaudible. Dax can change if if he chooses to, but my personal feeling is that it's not worth the loss of playability to strictly follow a nearly inaudible beat (Mapping at 25% or 50% is nice and all, but you lose touch with the "feel" of the song)
:L
------------------------------------

Nwolf wrote:

Updated to 6.5! ;)
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
SOMEBODY RANKMOD THIS
He Ang CTB
Hope this map gets ranked soon >w<

Cloudchaser
pickles
Nwolf
I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry

[Muzukashii]

01:19:717 (19) - I don't think this fits too much. Might wanna remove it because it also creates the longest 1/2 here and it feels weird having it at this spot.
01:45:217 - You could then add a kat here to keep 400 notes. If you find better spot, add a note there.

[Oni]

00:27:405 - 00:39:405 - This part needs a little bit more notes. It's about as hard as the Muzukashii, partially the density is even lower and makes it easier, rhythm-wise too. Yes this kills the 500 notes... maybe aim for 555? : P Cause there's another spot!
01:24:873 - add don here 01:25:623 - add kat here (bigger difference to Muzukashii)
01:26:467 - Maybe here too idk if it fits to you
01:44:842 - There are notes in Muzukashii and Inner Oni but not here.

Love the structure in all diffs so there's not really much to say about colors
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Nwolf wrote:

I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry
haha :) Don't worry and thanks for modding this! We need to wait a few for lepidon but he already know about the mod, so please be patient!, Also, I'm waiting for MagicBomb mod on the CtB Diff, already added a lot of changes in his last mod but don't have the fix data, will update soon! :D

Edit: Added some changes right of the last MB's mod.
lepidopodus
@NWolf

[Muzukashii]
01:19:717 (19) - I just want to make a difference between 01:15:405 ~ 01:18:030 and 01:18:405 ~ 01:21:030. If I follow your advice the first measure would be exactly same with the third measure, and that isn't what I intended to.
01:45:217 - 01:45:405 (1) is big note so in order to emphasize it I can make here empty, I guess.

[Oni]
00:27:405 - 00:39:405 - So I added more notes in there and slight pattern change for near here.
01:24:873 & 01:25:623 - 01:23:655 (16,17,18,19,20,21) are already 'ooo ooo' so that could make too many repeats.
01:26:467 - Ok, this diff is now oni(once muz) so whatever :D
01:44:842 - Busted, fixed.

This breaks 500 combo in Oni and it's now 515, but I think this is also a beautiful number lol

Oni: http://puu.sh/jiM71/87291d536e.osu
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix
Okay, I'm trying to update this but this osu! seems to be really bugged, so.. It's freezeng on ''creating package'' really wth
Anyways, Thanks so much lepidon! Will PM Nwolf soon!
Nwolf
Taiko diffs look ok

It can be argued that there's a part in Muzu that is harder than Oni but Oni uses far more complicated rhythm and patterns and it's only like 4 secs so who cares
Muzu has enough breaks, there's a few sliders and spinners in the first minute and the 2nd has quite a few large breaks

tadaa~

changed to taco icon on request I thought I saw a ctb icon somewhere sry

inb4 everything is broken
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Nwolf wrote:

Taiko diffs look ok

It can be argued that there's a part in Muzu that is harder than Oni but Oni uses far more complicated rhythm and patterns and it's only like 4 secs so who cares
Muzu has enough breaks, there's a few sliders and spinners in the first minute and the 2nd has quite a few large breaks

tadaa~
OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Thank so much!!! <33333tres
Now I'm going to find the CtB BN :D
Okoratu

DaxMasterix wrote:

OMG WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Thank so much!!! <33333tres
please catch me in game, I have something to tell u on private :$
lmao dax
xtrem3x
(ノ ・ω・)ノ ~

**runs**
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

xtrem3x wrote:

(ノ ・ω・)ノ ~

**runs**
ESCUCHEN AL NIÑO ASCUCHEN AL NIÑO
Starfy
I can't express my happiness when I'm seeing Shiirn's map can be ranked in 2015
Good stuff overall
lepidopodus
Well, just don't throw this away~
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

StarForYou wrote:

I can't express my happiness when I'm seeing Shiirn's map can be ranked in 2015
Good stuff overall
Thank you so much!

lepidopodus wrote:

Well, just don't throw this away~
I'm waiting MagicBomb to mod the CtB diff, don't worry, this project is on :D
MBomb
It's old style, but I'm a fan of old style maps so whatever <3

Did an IRC check and now...

Bubbled <3
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

It's old style, but I'm a fan of old style maps so whatever <3

Did an IRC check and now...

Bubbled <3
SAVELOG
00:45 - Magic Bomb -: Hey, are you here?
00:46 DaxMasterix: yeah, a little sleepy but I'm okay =u=)/
00:46 DaxMasterix: How're you?
00:46 - Magic Bomb -: I'm alright thanks =P
00:46 - Magic Bomb -: It's like 4:46am here but I'm not tired so ah wel
00:46 - Magic Bomb -: l
00:46 DaxMasterix: loled, xD You win me
00:47 - Magic Bomb -: Hmm are you fine to do an IRC mod on this now?
00:47 *- Magic Bomb - is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/173222 sakuzyo - AXION [Red Light ~CtB~]]
00:47 DaxMasterix: Absolutely yes :'3
00:47 - Magic Bomb -: Alright then :D
00:48 DaxMasterix: :D
00:49 - Magic Bomb -: 00:13:905 (1) - A hyper would fit nicely here, maybe ctrl+g and then move it to x:80?
00:50 DaxMasterix: Then I need to change all the next sliders to make the consistency
00:50 - Magic Bomb -: Well I think it plays fine how it is without that but you can if you want
00:51 DaxMasterix: Changed.
00:52 - Magic Bomb -: 00:24:967 (4) - This hyper doesn't really fit the music to me, the note here is a bit weak
00:54 DaxMasterix: yah I know, was mapped followin the pattern, zig zag jump you know, If it's a trouble I can change it, but I feel it's nice compared to all the begin of the diff
00:55 - Magic Bomb -: Hmm I'm not really a fan of it but if you really want to keep it that's fine
00:55 DaxMasterix: Yah will keep it .3.
00:56 - Magic Bomb -: 00:32:655 (3,4) - Maybe tilt these sliders in the opposite way to how you have 00:31:905 (1,2) - tilted?
00:56 - Magic Bomb -: So like, have 3 the same shape as 2 and 4 the same shape as 1
00:57 DaxMasterix: changed
00:58 - Magic Bomb -: 00:34:530 (5,6) - flow here feels really weird, move 5 to x:320
01:00 DaxMasterix: Changed. also changed00:36:030 (5) -
01:00 - Magic Bomb -: Alright
01:00 - Magic Bomb -: 00:39:405 (1) - Could cause a dq because a very strong hyper against the wall, I'd move this to x:64
01:02 DaxMasterix: moved. (really u say? that is too easy compared to clsw maps)
01:02 DaxMasterix: jumps*
01:02 - Magic Bomb -: I'm not really a fan of CLSW maps so I can't say I'm the best person to say that to xD
01:03 DaxMasterix: fak xD
01:03 - Magic Bomb -: 00:42:780 (3) - Flow here could be an issue, just move this to x:196
01:03 DaxMasterix: hmm I will skip that, I like the static feel on this part of the map
01:04 - Magic Bomb -: Hmm, can you somehow make the jump between 00:42:592 (2,3) - smaller then in a different way? Just to make it less of a weird jump
01:05 DaxMasterix: I like those weird jumps .v.
01:06 - Magic Bomb -: Hmm, it's just there's a problem with ranking them ;w;
01:07 DaxMasterix: really? :c then Okay, wait
01:07 DaxMasterix: moved to x 156
01:08 - Magic Bomb -: Alright, and then mov 00:44:280 (3) - for symmetry?
01:08 DaxMasterix: yep moved too
01:10 - Magic Bomb -: 01:03:217 (5,6) - Can you move 5 to x:496 and 6 to x:16 just to avoid a hyper against the wall
01:10 DaxMasterix: moved to x500 and x12
01:11 DaxMasterix: just a pixel more
01:13 - Magic Bomb -: 01:14:748 (5) - Curve this slider a bit more to the right? The flow after the hyper makes the slider end too difficult to catch, making the slider end at like x:332 should be fine
01:14 DaxMasterix: but now is curved to the other side '-'
01:15 - Magic Bomb -: Yeah i know, you can just move the slider around a bit
01:15 - Magic Bomb -: So it curves in the same way
01:15 - Magic Bomb -: but less steep
01:16 - Magic Bomb -: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3602607 like this
01:17 DaxMasterix: changed to it :V
01:17 - Magic Bomb -: 01:24:217 (7,8) - Move both of these to x:496, the flow feels a lot better, and having a really strong hyper followed by a stand still isn't recommended
01:18 DaxMasterix: moved
01:20 - Magic Bomb -: 01:33:592 (2) - Maybe move this to x:36 for more of a curve movement after the hyper?
01:22 DaxMasterix: umm will skip too
01:22 - Magic Bomb -: alright
01:23 - Magic Bomb -: 01:44:655 (1,2) - Maybe swap the places of these two notes? A hyper to 01:45:405 (1) - feels nice
01:24 DaxMasterix: swap'ed
01:24 - Magic Bomb -: kk that should be it, update please so I can do one last check
01:26 DaxMasterix: updated, please take a look
01:34 - Magic Bomb -: Alright, bubbled
Thanks you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 :!: :!: :P >:( :P :lol: :P :shock: :D
Pereira006
is ghdfuygfhdgbj happening
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Pereira006 wrote:

is ghdfuygfhdgbj happening

Dude for the next BN: Is the source "Cytus" and not BMS ?
Shohei Ohtani
Oh shit the Shiirn comeback

Anyways, just pointing out things.

Skin files missing pls

Please add

lighting.png [Part of HitObjects skinning]
sliderfollowcircle.png
sliderscorepoint.png
sliberb.png [All part of Slider set]

Can't pop bubble but uhhh yeah do that pls
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Reditum wrote:

Oh shit the Shiirn comeback

Anyways, just pointing out things.

Skin files missing pls

Please add

lighting.png [Part of HitObjects skinning]
sliderfollowcircle.png
sliderscorepoint.png
sliberb.png [All part of Slider set]

Can't pop bubble but uhhh yeah do that pls
can't pop ur avatar :'V but uuhhh Good points, Will wait the next BN to add this to his mod then rank muahahahaha (jokes? :'3)
EDIT: Popped/added
Pereira006
WHY U SO BEING MEXIACON !?

RE-BUBLERINO !

fix skin and combos lol
Topic Starter
DaxMasterix

Pereira006 wrote:

WHY U SO BEING MEXIACON !?

RE-BUBLERINO !

fix skin and combos lol
GRACIAS COMPADRE QUE TE PAGE LA CARMEN GLORIA