forum

[added] Total Time Online

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,714
show more
Miterosan
I've created a OsuOnlineTimeWatcher: http://www.delaiyoid.de/onlinetime/

The webpage does exactly what this request wants.(exept for the each mode thing)
- Sugoi Sugoi -
Erm... there is already a website for this: http://hexa.xyz/osutime/ it shows the total time playing
Miterosan

PeroO wrote:

Erm... there is already a website for this: http://hexa.xyz/osutime/ it shows the total time playing
This one calculates your playtime ..... My counts your onlinetime (to the exact second)
-hx
Hi, I created osu!time (http://hexa.xyz/osutime) I'm really happy that it's getting all this attention. I know it is not accurate, but it is as accurate as possible.

Yes, if you've never replayed a map, it will be undershot. Yes, if you replay every map at least once, it will be overshot. But the point is it gives you a rough approximate value to give you an idea.
Deimos
it would still like to have something more reliable instead of an "random number" * Playcount generator
-hx

Deimos wrote:

it would still like to have something more reliable instead of an "random number" * Playcount generator
I would too, trust me, I would too.
Asda Meal Deal
definite upvoting for this ><
D e s
lol 5k star

Actually what is the star for ? xD
DeletedUser_5328727
delete
Bence
Do feature requests actually get implemented? This one has almost 6k stars already. Bumping anyway with a few more stars...
Bara-
Stars don't matter
That just means its more popular to normal people, but that doesn't mean it's a good/possible idea
drum drum

Bence wrote:

Do feature requests actually get implemented?
t/126138
t/12895
t/13859
t/16905
t/57118
yes
abraker

drum drum wrote:

Bence wrote:

Do feature requests actually get implemented?
t/126138
t/12895
t/13859
t/16905
t/57118
yes
Yes they do, but did you really need to pick up examples from more than 2 years ago?
Bufa
I can't star this enough :3
drum drum

abraker wrote:

did you really need to pick up examples from more than 2 years ago?
im sorry
t/348651/start=0
t/344793/start=0
you know what
search for them yourself
Brandiz
I approve.
Caaarrrlll-Sama
This looks like a great idea the question i have is should it have 2 different timers for mapping and playing (i'm sure there is a way to do this) and then should it do the same as steam and if you are idle for a set amount of time it stops counting (just to make it more accurate). Personally I would love to have the double timer (Mapping and Playing) because i love having stats on my games.
Darth_Mula
that screen... STARS
ZekeyHache
I would love this feature! <3 +1
Unlucky_w
I like the Idea. I could very use that, right now.
FaZox
Yes its nice to see would be the time we played
Pituophis
I'd like to see Total Playtime Online. I think it would reflect how much people play osu! better than just Total Time Online, since many people go afk for hours/days.
NaTha
hope this will come soon
[ Scarlet Red ]
I 100% support this idea! I think every game needs this :< I probably have a good half a year to a whole year online XDD
Soul Wrath
I need this! :o
TGminer
+1

s-u-p-p-o-r-t is marked as spam :(
Zoel
Good idea! +1
[Suguri]
It'll finally show the amount of time I poured into this game hurray
I would support this if I could affor support :<
Bufa
I'd like to see how much of my life has been wasted on this game :3 +1
Endie-
yes please
Sunkiss
Ah this is really good idea! I would give a star but there's already a lot.
DeletedUser_5328727
delete
Valentine
I love this idea!
Give my friends another reason to make fun of my addiction :(
Moooo_old_1
someday
vitail
i agree
Scarlet Evans
The question is, if Peppy implemented some methods to gather statistics like this, even if they are invisible for players.

If he already did, this could make things much easier, but he could also not to, which could probably make impossible to tell: how long the current players already played, up to now?

It would be a nice statistic to have, but if it was to be true from some fixed date, like: 1-st February 2016, this should be clearly stated.
We must to take into consideration, that if we were to start counting the time from now, then overall time ranking would be false, especially for at least few years ;)

Still, even knowing how much I played this week / month / year would be great, so I am definitely supporting this idea! but no stars this time, I am too poor in them for now:(
[ R i v e n ]
Is good :D
- Flutter -
The only thing I'm worried about is that it's probably not possible to see how much you've played BEFORE this feature may be introduced. Ofc it's still good for new players and still better than nothing, but I just wanted to point that out (You've got my star).
elliwz
This suggestion was 3 years ago and they still havent implemented it ;-;

- Flutter - wrote:

The only thing I'm worried about is that it's probably not possible to see how much you've played BEFORE this feature may be introduced. Ofc it's still good for new players and still better than nothing, but I just wanted to point that out (You've got my star).
^This is true^
I think it would still be nice though
Miterosan
http://delaiyoid.de/ootw/ <----- here is the request, it's counting since 02.01.16 19:02 ~ utc

just saying
show more