forum

[added] Total Time Online

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,714
show more
Shota
This seems like a good idea but the only down side is the fact I'm scared to see how much time I spent on this game.
Xheriux
I'm pretty curious how long i have been online
Xheriux

Loly wrote:

the thread is two years old and has over 2200 stars, is that so hard to implement this feature .-.?
Apparently it is
Bara-
Please avoid double posting
If you forgot something, please use the 'edit' button, to edit your post :3

Kinda weird to see this not implemented yet
Looking forward to seeing it :D (IF it ever comes)
DangerNoodle
Yaay, a feature confronting me with the things I did with my life :)

Seems like a nice little feature.

But I don't think that the total time online has been recorded until now. So it probably would only count the time as of the moment the feature is introduced (So time before that would not be inclouded).
Gumpy
I would love too see how much time I have wasted.
al2e10
LOL it is interested to know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cosmic Energy
Yus pls
buny
this is a feature where it's really only useful when it's implemented in the early stages of the game
Athrun
I want to see this in osu.
Cooki[ezi]
Would love it to see this in osu!.
shingamii
Well some people are saying that it wouldn't have your time from before but Osu keeps track of how many times you have played each song. Wouldn't they just have to multiply the times you've played a song times its length? Of course this might not count all your restarts but even that time would be nice to know.
Shizuyi
That would be really nice! Support :D
Raixor
yes please. I want to know how much of a NoLifer I am. (note that this is not sarcasm) gimme that feature
Reveaper
almost all of my votes go here :p would love to see this feature
ikzune
so many stars @_@ just use whatpulse :^)
- Yuuto -
It would be hard for their team to apply this, I guess. But the idea wasn't that bad.. Support....
XgenSlayer
The idea doesn't seem like it would make a significant impact, but I have nothing against it either. I would shoot some stars, but I don't have any :\
Charize
Would be nice but I wan't it to count actual time playing then since I use Osu! as a music player for the most time and because of this its almost on 24/7 with me at most playing a few hours/day.
Gecko
that would be nice... support ;)
SPAS-ID
10/10 Would Support This Thread -SPAS-ID
benguin
The only issue is that the data required to compute this likely isn't saved (at least not yet), so it would be impossible to implement such a feature if one wants to know the total time they've played since they first started osu.

However, I wouldn't object to at least having it being implemented now. The year just started, I'm sure it could make for some new years resolutions for some people :)
Reign
Support.
Kyousuke
Make it happen :d
Zygfryd reinn1
Make it plox, just like on steam ;D
xasuma
I would like it if this only considered play time. Without auto mod.
Hakka
Shut up and take my vote(?.
HazeL
I want this. Thumbs up
Kher
Support
-Yonata-
Support~~ :)
Nexerq
Yes plz!~

roll the depression of time wasted on osu!...
DeletedUser_4329079
>4k stars :o
FappyBabes
Support. :)
xNepnep
Its a good idea - support ( ´・ω・`)
matrixor
Great idea, support! :)
Shurelia
It makes me scared if i'm going to know how many "My Life" has been spent on this game.

On topic : Good luck with the request tho.
MomoXv
Suport
Arcane
I'd love to see this +1 ^-^/
exeNeko
just realised that this request was made 3 years ago... nevermind ...supported
show more