forum

[added] Total Time Online

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +7,714
show more
khan119
Nice way to see how much time of my precious life I wasted on this game :3
Rave
 +1
khan119
We need this
Chamelo
Nice idea. :3

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Maybe have a separate stat for each gamemode as well?
This kinda hard, since we're also idle sometime. (Or lurking on bancho, yeah, that's what I usually did.)
Yukiteru Amano

CTs-Th wrote:

Nice idea. :3

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Maybe have a separate stat for each gamemode as well?
This kinda hard, since we're also idle sometime. (Or lurking on bancho, yeah, that's what I usually did.)
Could just take total time played :) So when you're actually playing a song it will count it! :D
itsRadikal
+1 I'm really curious. :p
slithien
I've wanted something like this for a very long time now... have some stars :D
Skriggniichan
Stars for you, I want to see how much time I've wasted pressing two keys on my keyboard for the past year.
Rewben2

Zare wrote:

Is this a request for "online time" of for actual "playing time"
tons of ppl just afk for hours while doing other stuff, It wouldn't be accurate at all.

I'd like to see the "total play time" tho
Was about to post about this.

I have so many hours on counterstrike from afking with the game open doing nothing and the hours has become completely meaningless. Having a time that represents how long you've spent actually playing and not afking should be included if this request goes through.
WingSilent
If this gets accepted then the counter should stops counting once if you have this state in game :

Otherwise this is a good suggestion so I am supporting it heavily.
Because of me, the priority passed 1000+ ★ :)
Shivarion

Sugoi-_-Desu wrote:

Nice way to see how much time of my precious life I wasted on this game :3
Flanster
I wonder if any of you has ever realised that if data for total online time isn't collected\available currently, this feature would be completely worthless for everyone except new users.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it isn't available, just hope it is :P
Shivarion

LoliFlan wrote:

I wonder if any of you has ever realised that if data for total online time isn't collected\available currently, this feature would be completely worthless for everyone except new users.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying it isn't available, just hope it is :P
no problem if it start counting after updated ;) the most important thing is if this thing get updated :D
Miterosan
+1 And why it isnt implemented when it has more than 1000 stars?
Shivarion
not so much compared to Hell Yeah
Vathlauss
I wanna see how many hours I've wasted playing this game.

Support!~~
Vuelo Eluko

sddsmaster wrote:

quite likely Peppy hasn't recorded this kind of information on all the players.
Kyi
I still want to see how much time I spent on this game. Supported! +6
Ethelon

Bassist Vinyl wrote:

sddsmaster wrote:

quite likely Peppy hasn't recorded this kind of information on all the players.
Peppy records how many plays you have on particular songs (Most Played Beatmaps). You could use that information along with the beatmap length to at least figure out the time you've been in play.

There is a slight problem with how a play is counted (How long do you have to be in a map for it to count as a play?), so the above method would still be an overestimation of in-play time.
QuestCube

Ethelon wrote:

Peppy records how many plays you have on particular songs (Most Played Beatmaps). You could use that information along with the beatmap length to at least figure out the time you've been in play.

There is a slight problem with how a play is counted (How long do you have to be in a map for it to count as a play?), so the above method would still be an overestimation of in-play time.
Yeah wont work like that, if I look at how many times I retry that would be way too inaccurate :D

But I also support the idea, it wouldn't be too bad if it would count the hours played since the moment the feature was implemented, better than nothing.
TheTrueNorth
Would this track total time playing? Or total time with osu! open... I like to leave osu! idle when I'm busy with music running in the background, I would hope this wouldn't affect the 'total game time' or 'total time online' or whatever the feature would be called.
Redavor
This seems nice, I'm going to put my votes here.
xasuma
would this count idle/afk time? The timer could vary tremendously if you considered those.

personally I think it shouldn't . It should only count 'time in a beatmap /editing/modding/multiplayer (basically when you are active) . Because many people leave their games on all day/night.
R4MI_old
Yes please, would love to see that if possible
[ Scarlet Red ]
Oh my god, this would be epic, but would if this were to be implimented, would this be updated from when you started playing? Or when this impliments would it start there? If you're confused by what I mean:

After this get implimented, would we start at zero hours/time played or would it be able to register how much time we played from the start?
AutoMedic
Could be great but it would be only used for bragging rights.
Kuki
This would be amazing. But it couldn't know our playtime already, could it? =o
Garudah
Support. +2
Pannari
Support +2
Trynchen
Support ;)
Crystalized
Support +2! :)
AJT
Support!
QuadBluRay
I would love to see how much time I spend on getting better at this game. I already look at the play time at the end of each playsession, but an aggregation of this, maybe even with a mice graph would be awesome
Voyen
I don't even know if I want to know how much time I spend playing this game ._.
hmm... if you guys want to know how long you have played (not online) this should do the job
http://hexa.xyz/osutime/
Riesu
I would have to see how much blood, sweat and tears I've but into this game, I've never played or put so much effort into any other game like I have for osu!
Riesu
+10 votes ^^
KinkiN
I have been wondering about this for a while

1 star o/
Kitokofox
I have zero objections to this. This would be a very interesting statistic.
Schlafanzug
the thread is two years old and has over 2200 stars, is that so hard to implement this feature .-.?
show more