forum

Let me introduce myself..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
JacoPOP
Hi everyone!
I'm JacoPOP from Italy, and I DO LOVE music/rhythm games..

I just discovered this game surfing the net.. and i look forward to play it (I just downloaded 1 song :lol: )
This is a GREAT idea..

So, as I am a HUGE fan of Michael Jackson's i hope to create some songs soon and maybe spread the game among other fans on our forum..

You're great guys.

ps- I'm so sorry for my poor english..
peppy
Welcome to the forums :)
Its good to see people like you taking the time to introduce themselves - I am really looking to build a very active community around this game and this is the place to start!

Enjoy your stay
Lumino
Big MJ fan ay? Be interesting to see some beatmap's made for his songs, I could get my sister to start playing osu! then. :)
eyup
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing moonwalking sliders in your maps :D

Also feel free to spread the word about this game - a big community is always more productive and fun ;)

eyupz
LennaLeFay
Welcome!

A photoshop in your honor!

tsububu
thats awesome Naph, 8-)
chan

JacoPOP wrote:

Hi everyone!
So, as I am a HUGE fan of Michael Jackson's i hope to create some songs soon and maybe spread the game among other fans on our forum..
Hi JacoPOP!
Any of his songs in particular? I was tossing up between Billie Jean, Rock With You and Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, but haven't had time to start any.
Look forward to seeing your work!
Topic Starter
JacoPOP
I don't know..
I'd like to do an edited version of the smooth criminal video..
but that means that I have to edit the video and the audio by myself..

and it takes a lot of times.. and you're not sure it'll be perfect on BMPs..
chan
Smooth criminal would make for an excellent beatmap! I do think that smooth criminal is one of Michael Jackson's more repetitive songs, but if you're going to crop it, that shouldn't be a problem! I haven't seen the video but I'm interested in seeing one. Sorry bout the late reply and all ^^
I have my own plans for making a few Michael Jackson beatmaps, but might wait till I get some videos of those songs first (and after my exams)
Kylecito
ahahaahahaha michael jackson moonwalking would make a funny replacement of the rotating ball sprite
kaosblaze
I can only imagine the steps for "Thriller..."

Repeating sliders, anyone?
Kylecito
omfg i found the spritesheet
*waits patiently for peppy to include sliderball skinning*
Extor
Hahaha. I hope you do it the second after peppy releases that. XD

Only thinking on it it's hilarous.